Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I need some tires, I can't wait seems like this will be a great event. This is pretty much what we always waited for, it's a good day to be a sfl drifter.

F*** F*** MDRFKN DAAAAMN S*** PISS TITIES!!!
got a call today and i will be in Maryland all summer for a friggin internship and WONT BE HERE!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneoneonemilliononehoundredeleventhausandonehoundredeleven.1

awwww man this sucks i was really looking forward to this AND i might not even make the gainsville if i dont take my car!! and who the f drifts in maryland?!?!?!?!

roadcoursesitemap.jpg

looks good.

im thinking of going, this would be my first event ever. other than tires and the obvious shit, what to bring and, i would be poping my drift cherry, do folks help newbies like me who have never even done it before??? really want to go and get some wheel time in. any help is appreciated

You'd be surprised the amount of help you'll get.

My suggestion to you? Tools, zip ties, JB weld, and many wheels/tires.

to add to the list of needs ( extra coolant, drinks in a cooler oh and of course the odvious shit lug wrench tiers mounted on rims allready, drugs if you do them and oh i almost forgot ur balls) must have thos.... lol man where all here to help each other..

hope to see you there BIGFLA74

DrumFunKen said:
arrrrrghhhhhh

nopi license or this...... Arrrrggghhh

My bro, Jerome and all the guys from SMDG are skipping Nopi for this.....first Road Course event ever held for drifting @ Moroso, can't pass this up man! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom