Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ter-tech said:
Piner if the car is running right you have the first bids on it.
There will be possibity to change tracks from beginner to advanced, if we see that you have the skill. From advanced to beginner, yes you may run back and forth as much as you like.

Harri for GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA.... :bigthumbu

i just put in my new alumium radiator... and my shits running cool as fuck, by june 2nd i should have some goodies as well.... tie rods, power steering cooler, and hopefully my rollcage!!!

june second im guessing all top 16 driver go strait onto the road course i dont want to fuck around on a skid pad but will if i have to... and by june second il have my cage and a full suspension i mean new arms from dealer fuck im going all out.......... mmmmmuuuuuuuuaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

im down for this event ive been outta the mix ever since i fucked up my 240... havent had time to even think about events...

DSC01588.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

DSC01600.jpg

almost ready to run... this was a bone shell lol nothing in it, no brakes, no brake lines, no dash, no steering coloum or anything hahaha i just bought it cause its a nice ass shell... june gives me a little time to get some shit... i hope i get another SR20 by then ive been drifting on KA for bout a year now and had SR about 1 year also KA is good an all but i just like the smoothness of sr... regardless i will be out to this event.

19s13hb240sx said:
im down for this event ive been outta the mix ever since i fucked up my 240... havent had time to even think about events...

DSC01588.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

DSC01600.jpg

almost ready to run... this was a bone shell lol nothing in it, no brakes, no brake lines, no dash, no steering coloum or anything hahaha i just bought it cause its a nice ass shell... june gives me a little time to get some shit... i hope i get another SR20 by then ive been drifting on KA for bout a year now and had SR about 1 year also KA is good an all but i just like the smoothness of sr... regardless i will be out to this event.

thnx for giving us a life story, u coulda said Sweet i'll be there , hopefully sr'd...

no pics no bs needed

WHOA! Only 100 bucks! I am glad it's so inexpensive, because I remember someone saying it will be about 150. Harri, you fucking rock!

Im pretty sure if harri knows you can drive well enough he wont make you start off on the skid pad before driving the road course.

240SicknessX said:
Im pretty sure if harri knows you can drive well enough he wont make you start off on the skid pad before driving the road course.
thats correct I know most of the advanced drivers and the ones I dont know will have to prove themselfs, thats how simple it is, besides I dont think anyone who doesn't have the skill wants to even drive on the main course since as said earlier it is fast.

suaknee said:
May I do both?

ter-tech said:
Piner if the car is running right you have the first bids on it.
There will be possibity to change tracks from beginner to advanced, if we see that you have the skill. From advanced to beginner, yes you may run back and forth as much as you like.

fellas plz read the whole thread to avoid re questioning...

thnx tertech CANT WAIT!

Not sure how sliding would be on Moroso, but on a motorcycle that track can be very technical, it's a slow track, just the fact that turn 1 going into turn 2 tightens very hard, it is a major pain the ass depending on how much speed you carry on the drag strip. These are just small factors of the track - another being the very tight S curves.
Good luck guy's and be careful cause if your not you can be going for a swim! :^)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom