Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIIIICEEEEE HI-FIVEEE, Harri can we interchange between the skidpad and the roadcourse during the day???? Cause i will like to get some runs on the skidpad and some 3rd gear entries on the road course.

Damn guys....this is a tough one for SMDG; Pablo, Estie, Mike & for Aero K; Shant, Jerome.....if any of u guys decide to do one or the other...U got my support, make a smart decision!!!!

But YEA<<<<>>>>>I think i will be at Moroso! Shant and Jerome...U guys are locked in with a Trailer with Anthony...take the chance to get liscenced! Pablo and Estie....Decide now...I may have a 3 car hauler by then so u guys should have 2 spots open. If u decide to stay here and do moroso..ill stay with u guys, Jerome and Shant best of luck! but if u guys decide to go with Aero K....I, Raffi am willing to tow u boyz their...if u pay for my gas...i will do the services!!!! Think Wisely my sons!
:cool:

Nopi or moroso?? I cannot believe that people are taking time to even think about this.

1-) Its a road course.
2-) Its closer
3-) Its a road course!!!
4-) Drift Fury had at least 5 more events in GA listed this year. You might get your license or you might not.... but if you go to one later with a road course event under your belt, chances to get licensed are much higher.
5-) Its a ROAD COURSE!!! :D
6-) It will be a lot cheaper too.

WHERE DO I PAY I'M IN REGARDLESS!!! :D hell yeah

ima order bushings and suspension fuck this i hate being a cheap ass and postponing spending the money 'cuase i'm buying suspension sooner or later!!

dean i think we're all just proud you actually drove your car at a drift event!

but you deserve to be in the kiddie pool!! J/K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom