Ter-Tech Drift event at Fairgrounds Parking lot July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I am sorry if I sound like an asshole, but all of the registering details are usually posted when Harri informs us that registration is open. He usually posts a link on this thread, which can always be found at their website (www.ter-tech.com)

- Erick

no biggy........usually something about the event is up on the ter-tech page................

the paypall thing doesnt seem to direct to the right page

just tried it pay for my pre reg on tertech but keeps sayin invalid something on the paypal link on the tertech site? anyone havin the same problem?

Same here. I'm assuming Harri is just setting up the paypal.

Update from Ter-Tech.com: "If you have hard time with the paypal you can also send it directly to tertech@bellsouth.net since for some reason I have hard time setting it up on teh drupal website of mine."

On that note, payment is sent. Now to go enjoy the Friday. :D

Last edited:
alright it works now.. ill see you guys there..
also on a side note harri, it said to list your one mechanic that gets in with the pre reg fee but i didnt know who guna be with me so should i just send you an email on a later date once i know?

I just preregged Yay! I need to find 2 more tires and i'll be set its not like I dont have time lol

alright it works now.. ill see you guys there..
also on a side note harri, it said to list your one mechanic that gets in with the pre reg fee but i didnt know who guna be with me so should i just send you an email on a later date once i know?

Sweet tom on something other than an oval

Last edited:
harri if you need volunteers let me know im down to help since i dont have the money to drift right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom