Ter-Tech Drift event at Fairgrounds Parking lot July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
no who said anything about street drift? i would rather just wait for another countyline and pay 55.....i dono who knows maybe ill sign up

we useally get alot of spectators at the fairgrounds, just most of them dont pay to watch and I have to go yell at them :)

I think parking lot eents are some fo the best, cause you can make the course how you want and never really anything to hit

def not going to pay 100 to drift a parking lot

It is not a mandatory event to take part in by all means.
We will limit the drivers to 40 as last time to get everyone most drive time with the least registration fee possible.
just to give you an idea the set up and parking lot cost alone is over $7000 that is not I repeat NOT including insurance! If you are willing to take the same risk that I am for the SFL drifters to have a safe place to practise please call me and I'll make sure that you get in free.
Now if you look at the numbers 40X100= 4000 which leaves me 3000+ insurance+advertising short of the money I invested in it so technically for you to drive for 100 I put up 150 out of my pocket so you can drive for that 100 see where I'm going with this? Looks like a really bad business idea for me.
Events at county line or any other track are insured by the track Ter-Tech and DGtrials are the only FL organizers that provide their own insurance. Which is not cheap since we only have limited amounts of events.

Harri its Anthony give me a call when u get some flyers done ill hand them out to all the local meets and everything. If you need a hand let me know ill be drifting in it but I got some people that will help. Let me know thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom