Ter-Tech/Drift 411 event at Moroso Sept.2nd Pro Am qualifier

whiterabbit7500 said:
gd nimrod (ryan) took 2nd, some guy from missouri in a lemon yellow coupe took first. shant and ryan qualified for Pro Am

I thought it was Ryan and the other guy that are going to the ProAm?

rwdrift said:
I thought it was Ryan and the other guy that are going to the ProAm?

IIRC, shant and ryan were the ones with enough points...i was on the other side of the car lineup, so i might have misheard it. but i could have sworn he said shant and ryan were going to vegas

whiterabbit7500 said:
IIRC, shant and ryan were the ones with enough points...i was on the other side of the car lineup, so i might have misheard it. but i could have sworn he said shant and ryan were going to vegas

to clear it up, shant and ryan are both going to Nevada and may I point out that they are both Aero K Night Monkeys, anyways shant got to go because he came in 4th and Ryan came in 2nd, but the 1st and 3rd place were already going regardless because they lead the series in points so shant was the "floater", and that bumped him up to second and Ryan in 1st. That is why he is going.

josefoshizzle said:
you stink bish! lol feels good to have taken a shower.. the sun was the most brutal its been out there. ......... :boring:

dude you were there? i didnt see you...you had the white Altima right?

I had a blast, especially on that road course. My little crash doesn't bother me one bit. It's easily fixable. Anyway, I want to get back on there as soon as possible and go even crazier. That was my first time I had ever driven the road course, and I qualified in 14th to make the top 16! I am so proud of that. Too bad I crashed and too bad I didn't have a cage. Next time, Latino Hibino and Never Lift will own.

wow today was awesome altough i had alot of problems (like my wheel falling off) i had fun. hope you guys liked the new setup??

jdm ae86t said:
I had a blast, especially on that road course. My little crash doesn't bother me one bit. It's easily fixable. Anyway, I want to get back on there as soon as possible and go even crazier. That was my first time I had ever driven the road course, and I qualified in 14th to make the top 16! I am so proud of that. Too bad I crashed and too bad I didn't have a cage. Next time, Latino Hibino and Never Lift will own.

MAD PROPS TO YOU MAN, you deserve it!!!

yeah thanks guys for showing up we had a blast Me and shant are going to vegas to drive !!!!
WOOT

Back
Top Bottom