Temperature

Well it was overheating before and I took to a shop to get worked on... They fixed the fans and put in a new water pump... the car has water in it when i take off the cap...could it be the thermostat?

I already ordered the Nismo one for the fack of it... And another thing at the back of the motor near the firewall it sounds like its bubbling up from being to hot..

did the engine got rebuilt ??

same shit happened to mine... but my water pump was leaking out the collant at tthe same time, dont worry about the headgasket worry about the entire head... mine went up and down about 10 times then the motor went kaboom.... needless to say i had to rebuild and have the head machined... hopefully u dont have the same problem... get a coolant pressure tester, make sure the coolant is full and pressurize it and see what happens

i think is the head too. it happens to one of my cars too.. is still drivable..but be careful with slow moving or parked traffic.

Last edited:
no the engine has never been rebuilt.. so I should just change the thermostat and if still does it then its the head ....

I already ordered the Nismo one for the fack of it... And another thing at the back of the motor near the firewall it sounds like its bubbling up from being to hot..

sounds like you have a bad freeze plug if you do you cant change it without pulling the motor i just did it changing the plugs isnt hard just pulling the motor takes too much time for something that takes 5 mins. While your at it change both coolant temp sensors the one for the guage is the single wire one and you can get it from napa for $13.

Back
Top Bottom