Temperature

Deuce40

Spectator
Well I was driving my car today and I noticed my temperature needle was moving.. It would go from normal to almost full hot then back down to normal and kept on doing that.. Anyone know why? :confused:

Yeah i have electric fans.. I had them running constant when it happened.. It was moving kinda slow not really that fast.. but it would stay on normal for like 30 seconds then go to hot for like 3 seconds then come back down

air bubble? thers a little 10mm screw on the intake mani to bleed the system idk just throwing ideas out ther

I already ordered the Nismo one for the fack of it... And another thing at the back of the motor near the firewall it sounds like its bubbling up from being to hot..

make sure your thermostat is opening. you should also flush the coolant and bleed the system while the heater is on if you have it connected.

I SEE.....(scribbles something on notepad)
so how do you feel about that?
whatever is on your mind, i want you to kno that you can talk openly about it.

Last edited:
same shit happened to mine... but my water pump was leaking out the collant at tthe same time, dont worry about the headgasket worry about the entire head... mine went up and down about 10 times then the motor went kaboom.... needless to say i had to rebuild and have the head machined... hopefully u dont have the same problem... get a coolant pressure tester, make sure the coolant is full and pressurize it and see what happens

Let your car cool down for a couple hours open the radiator cap and fill it with water. Make sure you see water running across.

Back
Top Bottom