tein basics....

xtylerx

Spectator
i have tein basics on my zenki...they arent stiff at allll and i rub constantly, but they dont have adjustable stiffness. can i replace the springs with stiffer ones and fix that?

i dont track my car,i just daily it and sometimes street slide. but i like aggressive stance and the way i sit now i rub the rear quite a bit. the isis are descent?

i rocked the isis coils on my street/race car... they are pretty B A

ive heard great stuff about isis...a little snag with their sr freddy manifold but supposedly thats been fixed.

great reviews on their short shifter, clutch line/power steering line, suspension arms,fpr etc etc.

im getting them for my s13 track slut. a buddy from work got them for his daily s14 and he says they are awesome...and he got them about 7 months ago,,,and took them on a trip to west virginia, tons of miles and took it on dragons tail and said they felt solid...i say get em

i usually say go with original quality parts but as far as quality their stuff is good

so you like aggressive stance yet you got the worst coilovers out for height adjustment. LMAO

for real dump them shits on a newb and buy new ones the isis ones should work fine have yet to see a complaint about them except they dont go super low.

Well, nothing you can do will ever make those any better.

get these if you dont have alot of money. They're on my race car, and they're sweet.

http://www.enjukuracing.com/isis-basic-coilovers-nissan-240sx-8998-p-9092.html

Or these if you're insanely broke
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GODS...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

i would not suggest runnign isis or godspeed products on your car, get stiffer spring rate and/or have tein revalve the struts.

would not install isis or godspeed on anything, my .02

^^ First smart thing I've heard. Send them out for revalving and get the springs to match. Done.

i have godspeed...their seized so i cant move them but its a smooth ride and wen im sliding i dont get much body roll..

Back
Top Bottom