Tandemonium 2.0!!!

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
Driver
Now that I have ur attention, lets bug Tim to get it going already. I need a deadline so that I start working on my car!
Can we make this event soon?
Kthxbi <3

yessss! i missed the first one and i will def not miss the second one. i will drive this! the sooner the more i gotta rush to get my car done...DO IT!

Working on it

I hear you guys, try to decide if I should throw it before or after XDC. I hope to have a date in a week or so.

This will be amazing like the last one, but why can't we have just a normal big track event? Like how we used to have a couple yrs ago.

We tandemed at all the other ones to. Then It didn't matter if you had a cage or not. As long as you had the skill. I used to tandem with uncaged drivers an vice versa before I got my cage. I understand if its an insurance issue, an if thats the case, people can put like $20 or $30 away a week in invest in a simple 6 point cage so everyone can slide tandem.

do it sunday after FormulaD thats at PBIR !!! haha. yeaaaa buddy. lots of out of out of town bros might come play!!

^best idea ever..

i was at the turner field event after road atlanta last year and a bunch of FD drivers showed up... it was pretty awesome to watch them just have fun. and drive side by side with local bros

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom