SWD Pro AM Pre Season Event

6th.jpg

An amazing weekend is coming up with SWD @ CFRC.
Dozens of the East Coasts Best Pro AM Drifters will be heading to the track to shake down their cars, ready their teams and get some serious fun and drifting taken car of.

Friday the 5th will be SWD's Annual Tech Day Starting in the AM for the Pro AM Competitors that will be competing all year with SWD's Formula Drift Pro AM Series.
Spectators can come and watch practice on Friday from 5- 9PM
Friday viewing tickets = 10.00
( FVT ticket holders get 5.00 off admission for saturdays event so keep your ticket stub)

Saturday (PROVING GROUND MAIN EVENT DAY)
A full day of drifting will commence on Saturday.
Spectator gates open @ 10:30AM
Tickets 15.00
Parking + 5
VIP Car Corral Space is First Come First Serve

Practice Rounds AM until 1:30PM
Qualifying 2:30 - 4:30
Tandem Competition 5:30 - Until

If you would like to enter as a competitor at this event Please register here: http://tinyurl.com/co6sfvj

All competition vehicles must pass SWD's pro am tech in order to participate in competition.
The rules book is here:
http://www.streetwisedrift.com/?page_id=76

Open Drift Practice registration for non competitors will open on 3/27/2012 ( Limited spots / Limited time) Cost 75.00

No 6 pt cage w/ door bars = no tandem runs

All cars must pass general tech standards to run /participate in practice sessions. To request a basic tech sheet please contact support@stretwisedrift.co

For questions please contact support@streetwisedrift.com

Media access requests; Media@streetwisedrift.com
Volunteer signup: volunteer@streetwisedrift.com
Vendor Booth inquiries: support@streetwisedrift.com

Last edited by a moderator:
536929_10200187535703344_326948958_n.jpg

They set up the track and then I ran it backwards... so it now looks like we are running the track backwards. :driving:

Everyone was entering at 40-50mph in a U-Turn at first..... running it in reverse was weird but a lot faster 77mph, how did you run it for your shakedown?

Pat, you should've taken control of the mic.

he was already on way to Long Beach I think. damn my work for filter blocking the livestream page... gah!

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Track looks DUMB backwards. Normal way actually looked sweet.

meh, i dunno- reminded me of XDC layout of a near hairpin for the first clip. i like the look of it the second way as the flow keeps the speed at lease moderate.

did they run qualifying like the new FD style with only 1st passes able to get top spots? or were they scored like always and ranked?

Back
Top Bottom