swapping a vg30dett into a z32

joker305

Banned
hey guys i wanted to know if there is annyone on this thread that knows how to swap in a vg30dett into a 91 300zx z32 N/A i want o know what would be the price of labor yo install this motor thank you very much

expensive! i thought it would be easy when i first bought my z32 (n/a 2+2) i later found out how pricey it is go on sfzcc.com for better input or check out z1motorsports.com

u need more then just a motor have fun. me and my buddy did it and its a bi***. sfczz.com wont do that job probably they barley do anything thats had for them.

what are u talking about sfzcc is a car club forum (south florida z car club) they have info on the swap

like honestly all u really need is a TT front clip that way u dont gotta look around for other parts its not that hard ive seen it done b4

If you actually are going to be installing a turbo engine into a z32 be sure to replace the rear heater lines, rear main seal, be sure the turbos are in good condition ect. To change the heater hoses or turbos you have to pull the engine.

Honestly, I would find a tt to start with if you are going to keep the vg

240SicknessX said:
If you actually are going to be installing a turbo engine into a z32 be sure to replace the rear heater lines, rear main seal, be sure the turbos are in good condition ect. To change the heater hoses or turbos you have to pull the engine.

Honestly, I would find a tt to start with if you are going to keep the vg

+1 the turbos and rear main seal are a PAIN IN THE ASS to get to so do it while the motor is out i cant stress enough about the rear main seal god that was a headache

Back
Top Bottom