suspension question!

hks1one

Spectator
i want to buy some coilovers soon...dont got the money yet but i want some that are affordable and that are good...im planning on sliding in the future so take that into consideration lol...well let me know what you guys have and mind...and please say the price along with the name!! THANKS!! :bigthumbu

i was actually in the same situation as u a few weeks ago.. and it came down to megans and D2's. i took a ride on megans and D2's megans are nice and stiff.. but d2's for a daily and drift car lets say at events are a must! .. i dayli my s13 and will b drifting it at the track soon.. ive actually took a few turns here and there :p on the road and feels awsome! and for the price even better! contact eddy from spool up racing he would tell u the price on them.

:laugh: :laugh: ^^^^ GREAT!!! thanks!! lol but one problem.....WHOS EDDY FROM SPOOL UP RACING??? :laugh:

np. but remember everyone has their own opinion. u mite wanna do like i did get some quick rides on both set ups and decide wat u want from there. :bigthumbu

yeah i get you...well they look pretty decent and i dont got much time to take rides on both lol...which ones did you stick with?

i daily drive my s13 hatch and i have the megan streets. no problem. sure they're stiff and the road i travel on are not the best, but its nothing unbearable. i actually wanna go stiffer and get some stance's

but its all personal opinion. i drive back and forth from orlando to miami all the time n i have no problem with the megans

jdmnismo300 said:
be a man stiff is good i drove on my stances today mMmMmMmMm great butt massage

which springs do you have on ur stance's right now? the 8/6 or the 9/7?

thats the main reason i want the stance's the 9/7's

Back
Top Bottom