suspension arms

Man, those are awesome. Especially since you're buying them from Speed Daddy.:thumbup:

eddy, isis is a good company to go with for the suspension. i need to order some ebay rear rucas and toe arms soon but ill probably go with some cheap ebay shit. id rather have that break then damage the frame. and then you can always go to the company when you smash into a curb or something and say that you were just drifting and transition and it snapped. say you want a replacement and hopefully they will send you another.

I'm not trying troll, but your question's kinda dumb, if its no name shit from ebay, then it's no name shit from ebay. Will it work? Probably. Is it good quality? No.

^You have a MK3 right? Why not buy the Battle Version stuff???

EDIT: disregard, was not in my right mind when I wrote this.

Last edited:
what would be a decent suspension arms package that does pass $400...
i just wanted to see if anyone has ever tried the first ebay arms i posted up. maybe they are actually worth something when it comes to using em on a daily/ drift car.
what suspension arms do YOU guys use?

Last edited:
I have never broken an ISIS arm. 2 years on the same set. Countless wrecks, 2 different cars.

ISIS arms are mega rad.

What im curious of, would all these arms withstand the abuse of road racing also? Or they could only handle drift related applications? I just feel like road racing takes more of a toll on these parts compared to drifting, meaning it doesn't matter too much what brand arms you go with to drift.

Then again I could be completely wrong?

Back
Top Bottom