Supra maf for rent?

AntiVtec

Whats up, my cousins 7mgte MKIII supra is having issues and i believe its the maf. Instead of buying a new one i would prefer to test it with someones working maf to make sure. If anyone has one it'll be just swapped and rev'd up passed 3k a couple times and then taken back off. Let me know how much you want and where you live by and we can set something up.
Thanks.

-where are you located? i have a stock 7mgte MAF and the LS400 MAF. Perfect condition. They are up for sale also. I'm located in fort Myers.

Hey if its for Adrian Let him know I have 2 workin ones(one off the motor he bought off me)+ the one on my 7m-gte. This weekend I should be around if you want to pass by or w.e I can bring them to you just give me a call.

Yeah its for adrian. The supra isnt doing to good right now and besides the maf it just started having major miss firing/bogging where it cant idle then dies out and he cant take it anywhere. Thanks for the offer though and as soon as he decides if hes gonna try to fix it or get rid of it he'll let you know. Thanks alot to everyone that offered to help.
Laz.

Back
Top Bottom