*SUPER NWS* Badammnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SUPER NWS*

I have never understood the whole vida thing. The VERY first pictures of her in Maxim were good *back when she was a nobody*

Now that shes blown up they make her look like a trashy slut.

"OMG this girl has a huge ass....... hooge ass = ghetto, LETS MAKE HER LOOK BLACK AND GHETTO IN EVERY FUCKING PHOTOSHOOT FORM NOW ON!"

Sorry I have a problem with mainstream women, fuck all of them.

renotrip181.jpg
i thnk sum of u may know this chik...haha i hope her b/f sees it cause he was stilldatin her when i took her to the beach lOLOL .........i got sum fineeeeee assss girls that r gonna b n the next shoot n they love showin ass ;)

Last edited:
kwkouki said:
I have never understood the whole vida thing. The VERY first pictures of her in Maxim were good *back when she was a nobody*

Now that shes blown up they make her look like a trashy slut.

"OMG this girl has a huge ass....... hooge ass = ghetto, LETS MAKE HER LOOK BLACK AND GHETTO IN EVERY FUCKING PHOTOSHOOT FORM NOW ON!"

Sorry I have a problem with mainstream women, fuck all of them.

So if a girl has a "big nice rearend" you automatically assume she is ghetto or how most in are society think "black person" when the word ghetto is brought up.... :rolleyes:

is not your fault,just dont know any better

tj those pix are awsome....i just wish asain chix would shave more often for pix..im so glad my chix keeps it smooth at all times!!! :bigthumbu

kwkouki said:
you have the same girlfriend as Jeremy..........her bra size is in megabytes :laugh:

there is not one thing wrong with a female with small breasts. as long as they do not look like two little sacks of jelly then we are all good. not all of us can be blessed with the genes or the money to have large over bearing breasts.

Back
Top Bottom