*SUPER NWS* Badammnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SUPER NWS*

07.jpg

29.jpg

19.jpg

just some you dont know how bad i want to throw the real nsw ones up lol

red head read head omg RED HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh shes sooooo hot.... i have a weak spot for hot red heads! (running around room!)

and z4k that chick has a wicked body!

Rwd Rea said:
06.jpg
14.jpg
07.jpg
piano_05.jpg
17254_teanna1_020.jpg
9.jpg
20078714533.jpg
20075823941.jpg
20078962935.jpg
2007164163113.jpg
2007152653.jpg
200713016274.jpg
200713015269.jpg
200779231352.jpg
2007105121827.jpg
20071058527.jpg
i know its a shit load... but its a big thanks to mr. estie and pablo for helping my boy tonight. thanks so much. and if you want to find pics... go to i-kandy.org
there is about anything and everything you could ask for on all the pics i have posted. i am done. you men enjoy the thread. i have packing to do... can't wait to be out of orlando.

yea yea always here to help and the first girl in this string of picks is fucken gourgis thank you rea il see you when i see you

z4k said:
Chicks with Tattoos FTMFW! Like those ^^ Not so much TRAMP STAMPS

OR THIS vvv

Where did you find this girl i will kill to see thos tats

no rob you know what the fuck i mean.. you know my name but have never talked to me ( in person) and u probubly dont even know what i drive............ drop dat shit nigga

hot potato!!
and there all ugly man im to picky i guess

:mad:
DrumFunKen said:
Y there's chicks in them?????

Last edited:
Flatline slider said:
no rob you know what the fuck i mean.. you know my name but have never talked to me ( in person) and u probubly dont even know what i drive............ drop dat shit nigga

hot potato!!
and there all ugly man im to picky i guess

:mad:

awww then you can introduce yourself saturday night!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as dropping it. Not gonna happen. Sorry.

Picture Time!!!!!

Brazilian-thong.jpg

thong_picture_01431.jpg

seannateen_0859.jpg

sor-playgame003.jpg

2.jpg

bikini-thong.jpg

DrumFunKen said:
awww then you can introduce yourself saturday night!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as dropping it. Not gonna happen. Sorry.

Picture Time!!!!!

yea with rea and raffi there to and dont think sfl realy cares about orlando... did i say that...
hope to see you there hot potato still in the air bro......
and i know shit we know the attention whore shit hade a meaning..... lets leave it at that and ill meet you on satrday, at moroso on the fucken track my name is on that list to.... :cool:

it makes me giggle to actualy think your a suttle E-thug... funny and sad at the same time

Flatline slider said:
yea with rea and raffi there to and dont think sfl realy cares about orlando... did i say that...
hope to see you there hot potato still in the air bro......
and i know shit we know the attention whore shit hade a meaning..... lets leave it at that and ill meet you on satrday, at moroso on the fucken track my name is on that list to.... :cool:

it makes me giggle to actualy think your a suttle E-thug... funny and sad at the same time

Won't be at moroso sorry no motor still. Ill will however be at the party.

As far as being an E-thug. I'm not the violent type so thug and Rob just don't go together, But standing up for what I believe in and trying to help others to not fall into the hell I spent the last 4 years in yes.

But if you wanna stick up for your newly acquainted friend, be my guest. There's a reason that certain person is moving away from here and Its cause know one likes her. You will all find out why when she's your problem. Kudo's have fun. Come say Hi!!!!

some pics for the thread to continue on

hot-thongs.jpg

continue the tread and there is no newly aquerd friend iv know that person since last year and from what i know thyre cooler than you thats all i have to say know i am droping the potato and steped on it

any way let the pictures continue and we will see what happens when the time comes also orlando is the two face capitol of florida since most peaple there that go to school will only live there for 3-6 years or in my case deal drugs for 3-6 mounths aaahahahah

yea bro il see you when i see you and honestly sorry to hear bout the motor thats shit when you have a license

maxim_calendar2004_02.jpg

beware of the evil rea. she will cook clean and go out of her way to make people happy... such a sinner. can't wait to see ya Pab. and GT3 will commence tomorrow night when i arrive. but my cooties my infect south florida... so make sure you're updated on all you vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom