Super Dori Link Drifting

what a gold mine........... I would destroy those two turns and keep going through the stop sign and around the next corner. Ill even be courteous enough to lay down thick black tire marks to show you what line to take.

240SicknessX said:
what a gold mine........... I would destroy those two turns and keep going through the stop sign and around the next corner. Ill even be courteous enough to lay down thick black tire marks to show you what line to take.
Ha ha ha, Domel's car was parked around the corner so i couldn't go throught the stopsign. Otherwise I would have drifted the entire track.

Only one person has been able to consistently connect it. Noah

I would be the second then............

There is so much potential in those turns if you continue to practice them and try new things you will get ahead quickly.

240SicknessX said:

^^^ i can do it

240SicknessX said:
I would be the second then............

There is so much potential in those turns if you continue to practice them and try new things you will get ahead quickly.

Ive seen Rick connect turns in two different counties. damn i retarded you know what i'm talking about Rick

POLE-POSITION said:
Ive seen Rick connect turns in two different counties. damn i retarded you know what i'm talking about Rick

Oh well, sucks i couldnt do it again though, I killed the auto that day.

Justin, watch your videos and watch what you do. See if you are getting enough angle, giving enough throttle........ and practice like crazy when it rains, because everything is slower and you have more time to think.

240SicknessX said:
Oh well, sucks i couldnt do it again though, I killed the auto that day.

Justin, watch your videos and watch what you do. See if you are getting enough angle, giving enough throttle........ and practice like crazy when it rains, because everything is slower and you have more time to think.

I hate practicing in the rain... :( But I'll give it a try sometime. Yeah, I learn soo much from just watching myself. I still don't really know what is all going on, but I have come soo far on that corner. Instead of connecting it 1/100 now I can do it like 1 out of every 5 times.

rain gets you to shift more weight forward on initiation. being able to move the weight around and break the tires loose is the name of the game. Something else, you need to practice all different kinds of roads, slippery as ice, dirty road, oil road, super grip. Being able to read the road and adapt to the different surfaces.

^^yea, top secret...

we were going to start a drift meet up there 5 mins from that spot(and a few other great spots) but then we moved back to ft. lauuddy dauddy...

and Domel with his late ass entries, tell him to man up and enter it like the corner on 24th St. or w/e road that is by the bowling alley, he was killing that corner...

i might be up there this week(end), if i get the car up and running i will accompany you guys out there. :cool:

p.s. be careful where the camera guy stands...i dont think i need to explain why lol.

Ha ha ha!! Yeah, Domel likes being close to me while I drift. Ha ha ha.

Spot is top secret^

Call me if you want to go later bro!!

(352) 361-4626

yea show me that spot and i will promise you il be the second of many to follow to slide that whole fucken spot till the cops come and the spot is over

Back
Top Bottom