Sunoco tonite?

yea but they usually give us like an hour or 2 before they break it up. then we just go to the sunoco lol.

yo im not goin round there...las nite mad heads got blocked in and i dont want to be there for that...even though saturday is slow but after tha last time not feelin that to much

yes i fail 2 u but havin my car searched, gettin cuffed and tossed in the back of a cruiser and bein searched as well ...4 jus waitin on a friend...didnt get no ticket because i didnt do shit...then on top of that tha asshole cop kepted my license... great....so yeah i got my reasons

well ive been there many times, and they have bloked both exits, we still get out nothing happend, aslong as ur not doing anything, o well am riding.

they were in heavy last night if you guys wanna meet up at the starbucks shell we met upp last night at thatd be cool. On sheridan and dykes ill be there at my hour

Thats shit is way to hot right now no point to even go out there unless you like driving from spot to spot to just keep getting raided by the cops and shit. Might catch a couple of runs on the way from spot to spot but there is no chill time if thats what your going to do.:bsflag:

Back
Top Bottom