Sunny Isles Beach Offshore Powerboat Challenge

NMB-Slider

Spectator
HEY SLFD I AM ONE OF THE MAIN VOLUNTEERS FOR THIS OFFSHORE CHALLENGE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PM ME OR @ offshoreevents@gmail.com
IF ANY ONE WAS TO DISPLAY THEIR CARS IN THE V.I.P AREA FOR ONLY $25 CARS GOT TO BE SHOW READY LIKE JDM STATUS! :)
THERE ARE GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL HIGH PERFORMANCE BOATS ON DISPLAY PHOTOGRAPHERS EVERYTHING. ITS GOING TO BE ALOT OF FUN!
ALSO CHECK OUT http://www.offshoreevents.net/ OR http://www.facebook.com/pages/OffshoreEventsnet/203122615139?ref=ts

LINE UP FOR THE EVENT SCHEDULE:
Our mission at Offshore Events is to support & help restore the Miami Marine Stadium; and celebrate Miami as the birthplace of open ocean racing & high performance boat manufacturing.

Pack-a-Picnic, pack the family and head to the beach! Real Offshore Racing is back for good.
Now in its third year, the Sunny Isles Beach Offshore Powerboat Challenge brings us back to the beginning, 'old school' style, with an open ocean endurance challenge to Bimini & back.

This 4-day, action-packed event that highlights those local area landmarks and celebrates the history of Miami as the birthplace of offshore ocean racing & high performance boat manufacturing.
With race boat classes that include; the center console completing in the same waters as the high performance classes like Turbine Engine, we’ve created an attainable challenge for the average boat owner. As a privilege to our VIP credential holders, the festivities will include a visit to the Harrison Boat Collection Warehouse, at the generosity of the Harrison Family and courtesy of HistoryMIAMI.

Day 2: Friday, June 11, 2010: Racers' Village is set up at Bill Bird Marina
@ Haulover Park: 10800 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
9:00 AM Racers' Village opens to the Public Daily, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
10:00- 5:00 PM Make A Wish: “Putting on the Wish” Boat Rides
12 PM Racers’ Village: Rum Runner Festival at VIP Tent & My Smokin' Ride Concourse d'Elegance
1:30 - 6:00 PM Offshore Model Boat Display at Racers’ Village
4:00 - 6:00 PM Meet the Racers’ Autograph Signing & Photo
6:30 - 8:30 PM Guy RIchards' Copa Cabana BBQ Kick-it-Off “COOK-OUT” at VIP Hospitality Tent in Racers' Village
7:00 - 11:00 PM The Evil Monkeys Rock N Roll Concert presented by Turbine Marine

Day 3: Saturday, June 12, 2010: Bimini Ocean Challenge

11-1 PM Bimini Ocean Challenge
2 - 5 PM OPA Racing: qualifying heats & trials offshore Sunny Isles Beach

Bat Boats is where it's at! Want to be part of the ACTION? Get in on the fun? Compete in the Bat Boat Class!
Rent a Bat Boat and join the fun on the Bimini Ocean Challenge. At the end of the day, return the keys. Could you be the next offshore legend?

Contact: OSEbatboats@gmail.com for more information and to reserve one for you and your colleagues.

Day 4: Sunday, June 13th: 2010 OPA RACE 2: GEICO Offshore Racing Series
The Sole is the Official Broadcast Hotel & host the Offshore Events Apparel Store
Celebrate with the City of Sunny Isles Beach Birthday Celebration at Samson Park (175th & Collins)

Noon - 4:00 PM Sunday’s OPA Race Finals offshore Sunny Isles Beach
5:30 PM OPA Awards Ceremony in Racers' Village at Haulover Park VIP Tent

Supercat Racing will be rolling into town broadcasting LIVE simulcast Sunday's Race #2: of the GEICO Offshore Racing Series via the world wide web @ The Sole on the Ocean Hotel (173rd & Collins Avenue)

Can't make it? WATCH IT!
Sunny Isles Beach City Hall will broadcast Sunday's Race via the local television channel 77.

Host you own Powerboat Challenge Party! Even if you're in Spokane, WA FREE CONTENT via the world wide web!
Retailers, Bars, and Restaurants sign up to throw your own Powerboat Challenge Party!
Should you have any additional questions please contact: webmaster@vision1studios.com or offshoreevents@gmail.com

3959318600_fac1b7b36d_s.jpg

3959318286_0c174bbb71_s.jpg

4591974215_dc0665b271_s.jpg

4616352347_141cf8f4af_s.jpg

3959318600_fac1b7b36d_s.jpg

DSC00896.jpg

n1070273855_89148_4687-1.jpg

Picture016.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

Last edited:
u posted a pic of aqua mainia, aint it still getting rebuilt? so how is it going to be there?

Im really not sure if aqua mainia is making it or not. But I just posted up Pics for people to get an idea of what types of boats that are going to be out there. Also I heard about 30 something race boats are confirmed that there coming down for this Bimini Ocean Challenge.

Bump

Last edited:
If you think that's nice? That's nothing when you see them in person! Come to sunny isles beach saturday & sunday check them out & see them race!

Back
Top Bottom