Sunday slide part II

Chask941

i posted the first vid on here before you guys seemd to like it here is part II of that its a completely diff day it was all super random we had no intention of going out but it just happendd hope you like it.

v8 dudes will like the end ha

[ame="http://vimeo.com/13636286"]http://vimeo.com/13636286[/ame]

haha yeah this spot is awesome on tires and the people there are cool just as long as there is not alot of people but its our spot know one knows haha.. but our first vid was a little better but this one kinda just happend and its what ever lol its fun to watch i think

Y'all need to go to cooler places. Ask Jeremy Lowe about the badass third gear place he took me to in Sarasota. It's like a race track/entrance to a neighborhood. Soooo cool. Get bids there.

i think you guys need grippier tires since you guys were sliding around so much.

this is like one of the chillist spots we got we can stay for how ever long and not get into shit last time i set up a course with a trash can and a face to a fan lol but wegot a few other spots hopefully we make a vid with them they are just kinda hairy its like stay for 5 min then leave kinda spots

lmao that little puddle throws all you off soon as the tire hits it spin out lol its like a banana from Mario Kart

the reason i posted this vid on here just to see what everyone thinks... personally i really dont care what anyone has to say good or bad.. but im thankfull for the positive comments... and as far as hitting people... its drifting people hit shit all the time.. ive hit shit pros hit shit everyone hits shit its called pushing yourself.. i like to try and get closer and closer to things each time and if i fuck up which i have many of times then fuck it fix it and do it all over again.. Drifting.. its fun.

I just picked up a car that will be made just for this kind of thing. So I can come play with you guys.

I just picked up a car that will be made just for this kind of thing. So I can come play with you guys.

awesomeee. what is it? we need to get together this weekend, you, dan, brett, who ever, and slide lakewooodddd..

sooo, i def need to replace my ps pump before then..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom