Sunday fun with FMDT and SMDG

kwkouki said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bandwagon jumper says what?

Wouldn't he need a Nissan for that? Also you shouldn't criticize what you don't do. :eek:

Last edited:
z4k said:
Wouldn't he need a Nissan for that? Also you shouldn't criticize what you don't do. :eek:

:rolleyes: he just bought a s13 coupe. I forget you are tapped into my everyday life in Key west. I slide more than you think, just not as much and as well as some other people. My question was honest. I know you all push harder than this. Stop getting all panty bunched, you all are like moody women.

Long live the almighty Foul Mouth **** Teases :p

kwkouki said:
whats up with the 8 mile an hour entries?

it is just a question could have been answered something like.... just playing it safe on a public road....or it just looks slow on video.... or cause we are fanboys,...or my eyes were closed so i couldnt tell how fast i was going anyway.

POLE-POSITION said:
it is just a question could have been answered something like.... just playing it safe on a public road....or it just looks slow on video.... or cause we are fanboys,...or my eyes were closed so i couldnt tell how fast i was going anyway.
maby if u kno the area ued kno its full of pot holes and bumps but u wouldnt know.fanboy?lol http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...en=535BAD6D-AAB0-695B-0CAEF42B4A17BCBB7115536 on a better road u can do more

wow smart remarks froma guy who cant keep a ugly coupe more then a month and a guy witha crappy fc who thinks hes drift king lol

TheBurntDrifter said:
wow smart remarks froma guy who cant keep a ugly coupe more then a month and a guy witha crappy fc who thinks hes drift king lol

um coupes>hatches for one. the new FC will be a coupe just you wait and see. i don't think i'm the drift king.......the proper title is "the king of deciding who sucks at drifting" and burnt i think you suck less then 98.2% of the people on here.

POLE-POSITION said:
um coupes>hatches for one. the new FC will be a coupe just you wait and see. i don't think i'm the drift king.......the proper title is "the king of deciding who sucks at drifting" and burnt i think you suck less then 98.2% of the people on here.
:laugh: :laugh: i actually drift on this forum

TheBurntDrifter said:

Actually it was 3 months and im yet to hear anyone say it was ugly. Are you gonna answer me as to why you were sliding like a 7 year old girl or what?

kwkouki said:
Actually it was 3 months and im yet to hear anyone say it was ugly. Are you gonna answer me as to why you were sliding like a 7 year old girl or what?
yur a hopeless auto x fag good day to u.call me when u try to drift :bigthumbu

TheBurntDrifter said:
yur a hopeless auto x fag good day to u.call me when u try to drift :bigthumbu

:laugh: Had nothing else to say huh..... omg my feelings are so hurt. call me next time you put your car into a wall. *see I can make stupid childish remarks too*

Ok then im gonna chalk your poor excuse of a drift video like this :boring:

Jeebus where is Juan when you need him. He actually made this forum look good.

TJ im sorry you are cool and all but they were more sideways, smoother than anything i have ever seen you do ever or even heard about that wasn't immediately followed by a spin.

Auto-x is fun though I will give you that but its not as much fun as drifting.
And TJ you know where some good spots are you just need to get some balls and try them I was sliding in the BP area for a good 5 months never saw one cop.

Piner said:
TJ im sorry you are cool and all but they were more sideways, smoother than anything i have ever seen you do ever or even heard about that wasn't immediately followed by a spin.

Auto-x is fun though I will give you that but its not as much fun as drifting.
And TJ you know where some good spots are you just need to get some balls and try them I was sliding in the BP area for a good 5 months never saw one cop.

Dood I HAVE been sliding since you have left. We met each other when we were very new to drifting. I am very conservative because I cant afford to keep in this situation I am in right now *carless* I do not live with mommy and daddy. I have a life that doesnt revolve around drifting. It has and will always be a side thing.

Those spots you talk about HAVE been used and will keep being used when I get another car. If we wanna follow the whole "you have no room to talk" thing then you shouldnt be posting either.

kwkouki said:
I am very conservative because I cant afford to keep in this situation I am in right now *carless* I do not live with mommy and daddy. I have a life that doesnt revolve around drifting.QUOTE] :laugh: parentz dont do anything for me

kwkouki said:
Dood I HAVE been sliding since you have left. We met each other when we were very new to drifting. I am very conservative because I cant afford to keep in this situation I am in right now *carless* I do not live with mommy and daddy. I have a life that doesnt revolve around drifting. It has and will always be a side thing.

Those spots you talk about HAVE been used and will keep being used when I get another car. If we wanna follow the whole "you have no room to talk" thing then you shouldnt be posting either.

I have a car that i have put my blood sweat and tears into it making it better doing real modifications to it butit just so happens the title is in my roomates name but I drive the piss out of it whenever I can

plus not having a dori car is gonna change here as soon as I get out of school in a few months

TheBurntDrifter said:
kwkouki said:
I am very conservative because I cant afford to keep in this situation I am in right now *carless* I do not live with mommy and daddy. I have a life that doesnt revolve around drifting.QUOTE] :laugh: parentz dont do anything for me
I'm..................going...................to.....................smack................the................12 year old girl....................right...................out..................of...............you.

Piner, I know exactly TJ's situation with not hitting the spots around town, I used to hit them up weekly...now I only get drift practice in on the gey auto cross events, ever wonder why that is? Cuz I will get more than a ticket!!!!

Oh yea, guys...that was street drifting, and teh street drifting is teh whorable. :laugh:

maybe i should stop all of this.......all of you stop being gay for a minute. except Rick he's a full time gay. Relax. just breath. slowly let it all go. look i've gone through some serious **** lately and quite frankly some joking around is cool but relax. we all are drifters...well almost...some are better then others some better just in some ways but not in others. but we will all get better and the better we all get the more respect for eachother we will have. some people on here get so offended by alittle critisism from someone else they feel is not as good as them. it makes sense but grow up you might learn or push yourselve to the next level cause of someone who didn't know what drifting was untill after the "holy grail"* of drifting came out in theaters. i probably have some of the least experience in drifting on this site. but i have still helped alot of people.**

*fast and the furious 3:tokyo drift
**cause i'm bad ***

Back
Top Bottom