sum friends wit funny ass vids (spanish speakers/hialeans lol)

LOL WTF funny shit the last kid was funny especially when the outher kid was like "i think you stole your bike kid" LOL

yea dude his name is junior aka vampi lol my favorite part is in the second vid at the end when he says usted es un pestifero=dumbass LMFAO!!!

funny as hell. first thing i heard... "manda pinga" that was it... i couldnt stop laughing.
You should look for CPita on youtube... some kids from my school with similar videos for their TV Production class. You'll probably like it.

Gal Dori 92 said:
funny as hell. first thing i heard... "manda pinga" that was it... i couldnt stop laughing.
You should look for CPita on youtube... some kids from my school with similar videos for their TV Production class. You'll probably like it.

stop watching videos and get back to work! lol

Gal Dori 92 said:

lol u went to pace?

hialeah: agua,fango,y factoria lol

Last edited:
jdmnismo300 said:
lol u went to pace?

hialeah: agua,fango,y factoria lol

hell yea i went to Pace.. class of '04 lmao.

You too?

s14zenk said:
they posted there video once on here a while back, the slow motion one

yea but Eslow motion is not one of their funniest videos... they have better... it Is what made them "artists" now though lol

yea im good friends with them, ray, pedro and pita,now known as los primeros. my friends in the vids above are from goleman

Gal dori you got a pic of yourself. I graduated from pace in 03. Los primos LMAO

Dude ive known ramon since i was 5 years old. P.s. His mazda is slow.

e30 gangsta said:
Gal dori you got a pic of yourself. I graduated from pace in 03. Los primos LMAO

For real? I was in Santi's class in '04.

lolololsq7.jpg

&& lmao about the mazda!

noLSDneeded said:
yea im good friends with them, ray, pedro and pita,now known as los primeros. my friends in the vids above are from goleman

yea they you know about their Ferret Production stuff lol they are funny ass people. So are your friends from Goleman.

^ lol santi. I saw the kid grow up basically. Yeah they are nice peeps the fam is cool too. You look familar. Im sure i saw you in the hallways or something.

e30 gangsta said:
^ lol santi. I saw the kid grow up basically. Yeah they are nice peeps the fam is cool too. You look familar. Im sure i saw you in the hallways or something.

lol yea i just clicked on your homepage link to see if i recognized you... you look familiar too.

e30 gangsta said:

lmao i have 2 dawg now dat i told u lol

Back
Top Bottom