Suggestions for Hydrolic e-brake on a s14.

my ebrake has been the shit on my third set of mu pads. one set drift/ daily. Next was my fauklt for not removing them for roadracing and they got smoked. Third is money again.

So mine and atleast two others that I have heard of falling apart from the owners were just user error?

I'm not saying its going to happen, but why spend the same money as others that don't have known failers

possibly? where/what part failed?

Master cylinder on everyone I have seen . Now obviously it's an easy enough fix to just swap in a new better one but shouldnt have to.

Cuz it's much cheaper than the ksport so is worth it, but if you have to change the ksport you would be way more money then the Pbm so why not just get the Pbm to begin with

If you want a hydraulic handbrake that works properly and doesn't have that locking problem, then egt in touch with me

sdeanl at gmail.com

I sell the same unit used in lots of pro rally cars. I have used it in my car for 5 years now and never a single problem. It's a quality part, looks great and costs less than $200.

hydraulic20handbrake.jpg

I can even get you a full WRC setup if you must have the most baller system available.

WRCCarbonHandBrake.jpg

Back
Top Bottom