stupid ass kids

I read the whole article and this shit sounds fishy.
I think someones going to jail.
And why the fuck is a 19 year old hanging out with a 12 year old??
"They were playing Russian roulette, put one bullet in, shooting at the floor, and when they shot again it went right through his mouth"

the sheriff's office says it has no evidence supporting the Russian roulette claim.

Cardona had surgery and is expected to survive. The 15-year-old was questioned and released. The 19-year-old ran.

Investigators say they are waiting to interview the 19-year-old to decided what if any charges will be filed, but so far they haven’t found him or the gun involved.

People around the area say the 19-year-old’s parents own the house next door, but no one lives there.

Guess well see what happens when the kid can talk again

back then we i never had ps3's and all the shit ppl have today n we never got bored enough to play russian roulette

Stupid fucking kids get dumber and dumber everyday. It's so easy to get a gun that fucking morons end up hurting children. I think both the 15yr old and 19yr old should go to Pound you in the ass prison for the next 15-20yrs. The parents should also beat the living shit out of the 12yr olds big sister. Watching him doesn't mean letting him out of your sight let alone to play in a shed with assholes....

wtf are kids thinking these days... cant they just play normal games like man hunt, football, baseball, circle jerk, basketball... shit even hide and go seek was fun...

I can see that... but on a more serious note - the 19yr old should def. be charged with attempted murder for being such an idiot for providing AND HIDING the gun. The 15yr old as well for pulling the trigger!!! WTF how does he get off with a slap on the wrist?

im pretty sure the 19 year old was babysitting... its not her fault, its the fault of the 15 year old who decided it was a brilliant idea to play Russian roulette... and plus he was the one that pulled the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom