Stuck

Pretty sure that happened this past weekend after they left texas motor speedway...

Also, doubt he will get in trouble, the airlines are just covering their ass. He already took the vid down from his personal vimeo page (after being threatened). The most anyone could do is charge him for stealing a beer which will be laughed at by any prosecutor.

Last edited:
AMAZING hahahah. i love how good the video quality and editing was for it. the spinnin on handrails was the best part hahahaha

this guys a genius.....

so im stuck at an airport what to do to pass time.....

theres no one around so i can do w.e. the FUCK I WANT :laugh::laugh::laugh:

what would security do? sorry we fucked up your plans but you have to sit in the chair like its jail.....

whats even better is he thought this would make a great video.... pure intellectual genius

ahahahaha cancelation's suck and totally understand how boring it can be while waiting for the connecting flight or what not, :bigthumbu to the vid!!

WHATS teh big deal shit was funny as hell and i know most people including my self have done some crazy shit when stranded in a airport for a night.

DFW airport board member Betty Culbreath says while it may have been a prank, it sent the wrong message. “It’s not funny. It’s not going to happen again as far as I’m concerned. It should not have happened because it gives the perception the airport is sitting out there unguarded and that’s why I was concerned, and am still concerned.”

Betty is a old wet hag by the sounds of it. Hey america lets make having fun illegal.

DFW airport board member Betty Culbreath says while it may have been a prank, it sent the wrong message. “It’s not funny. It’s not going to happen again as far as I’m concerned. It should not have happened because it gives the perception the airport is sitting out there unguarded and that’s why I was concerned, and am still concerned.”

Betty is a old wet hag by the sounds of it. Hey america lets make having fun illegal.

I agree that shes taking it a bit too serious. I thought it was all in fun until they started throwing stuff in the bathroom (which someone has to then clean up after them) and then stealing a beer (which is just plain wrong).

If I were to do the same video, I would at least film us cleaning up after ourselves. And then after taking the beer, leaving money on the register or something (still wrong in my opinion).

But they are kidding themselves if they are going to hire extra personnel and spend more money on security over this video solely.

Some people have lighten the fck up. I mean they obviously are not joint North Korean and Jihad spies....

Back
Top Bottom