Hashashiyyin
Driver
some pics from last sunday.
471e3db542f4f.jpg

471e3def46d49.jpg

471e3e67a48da.jpg

471e3e98503e2.jpg

471e3ed4f03dc.jpg

i have some footage but nowhere to upload.

your not cool till you scrape your face.
on the ground.
at high speed.
or like i said do a 360 endo and
shoot people wit a mac 11 real fast and furious like

Ayes said:
your not cool till you scrape your face.
on the ground.
at high speed.
or like i said do a 360 endo and
shoot people wit a mac 11 real fast and furious like

drive under a truck mike :)

yo yo yo....whats up man...how was the track i meant to go out n see u n my buddy race sunday!! had prior engagements! this is the dude that was talkin to u up at the shop about my bikes and my accident!!

DownSouthS13 said:
yo yo yo....whats up man...how was the track i meant to go out n see u n my buddy race sunday!! had prior engagements! this is the dude that was talkin to u up at the shop about my bikes and my accident!!

hey how are u dude, track was great on the other hand the slow traffic really killed my lines.
Next event ill be moving up a class.

what class were u in....i think my boy is in expert or whatever the higher ranked classes i forgot what he told me the other day!! his bike has neon yellow wheels! and i think his plastics are the same yellow!

DownSouthS13 said:
what class were u in....i think my boy is in expert or whatever the higher ranked classes i forgot what he told me the other day!! his bike has neon yellow wheels! and i think his plastics are the same yellow!

1698924662_11dcf09267_o.jpg

hes a cool guy

Okami said:
1698924662_11dcf09267_o.jpg

hes a cool guy

yea thats my boy!!! haha yea jonny is a cool ass dude! i work with him on fridays and saturdays!!

btw any more shots of him? so i can give them to him?

Last edited:
DownSouthS13 said:
yea thats my boy!!! haha yea jonny is a cool ass dude! i work with him on fridays and saturdays!!

btw any more shots of him? so i can give them to him?
he already has them all, hes on the same forum and we have some photographers

Back
Top Bottom