strippers, n cheap drinks.

Pass by this place almost every day.. thought it was one of those gay clubs.. like that other one down the road.

mapdata

sorry guys ive been working 60hrs a week so no time for shit, i talked to the owner and they want to do a car night on tuesdays.
we are going to have specials along the line of discounted bottles/drinks/ and people on my list pay no cover.
also im going to have a list for whenever you want to go. just txt me and ill set you up.

they said no to the 18yo cus of liability but im going to talk to another owner tomorrow see if maybe we can get some wristbands for the guys under 21 or something.

also they said tuesday cus. mondays is in the biz, wendsdays is meet night for you guys and bike night for the club. and thursday is amateur night.,

so im thinking tuesday. if you have a suggestion for another day to make the official car night. post up maybe ill open a poll.

other than that the best nights are mon,thur,fri,sat,sun. if you want to pass by just txt me so i can put you on my list. *7862771339

ill be sending cards and flyers with someone from here to the meet and events. ill keep you posted when i get the fliers and everything,

also if you go to the meet/ and skid pad/ races/ okee/ towershop. and would like to help me promote hit me up. ill hook you up with free drinks and admission or you can be compensated with $$$$

wristbands now thats funny put them on they can just take them off and say they are over 21 same with hand stamps

Their are 2 types of licenses BEER and WINE then there is FULL LIQUOR.

And the prices for these are like in the 6 digits each county has how many its allowed to issue per capita within that county. Last time I looked it was 3500 for people per license in Broward county. Don't know what dade is. the the full liquor license is half as many and twice as much to get and maintain. Any problems and they county won't renew the license.

And thats alot of cheddar to lose just to get 18 and over guys into a strip club.

IMHO

Back
Top Bottom