Streetwise Drift at ZMAX, North Carolina July 9th 2011

doug in nc

Spectator
It's been a busy couple of days and some venue changes have been made to allow for a LOT more sliding action the same day as our next Pro-Am event on July 9th. Some of you have made it up to North Carolina for the Pro-Am action at our largest paved ZMAX venue. Some may even remember that we were able to run multiple courses at the same time using this place. Well, we're doing it again!!

Streetwise Drift Pro-Am event #3 and our Grass Roots Competition will be held July 9th at ZMax Dragway in Concord, NC. There will be two courses, one for Pro-Am and the second will be for the non-competition drifting format though there may be some details to be worked out as we move closer to the actual drift day.

I know some were asking me at previous events to let you know when we had an amateur drift day to go along with the Pro-Am day so that you could haul up some non-Pro-Am guys. This will be one of those days and hopefully, we'll be able to do it again in the near future providing the next venue can handle the head count. The driver field for the Pro-Am competition is full I believe but if you want to compete at the Amateur level OR want to simply drift a new venue then the number of registered participants has been increased for NON-PRO-AM drifting.

Check Streetwise Drift on Facebook, Streetwisedrift.com or stay tuned to this thread in the coming days for additional details. I Believe pricing for non-competition drifting is at $75.00 and there are an additional 25 spots now open because of this venue and format change!!

Check out Streetwise Drift on FB (AND LIKE IT!!!) or official SWD website for registration and details!

Thanks for the space,
Doug Moseley

Sorry you can't make it Bill Notfisheractuallystenger, you will be missed buddy but I understand responsibilities get in the way of fun way too often.

Chris, load'em up son!

I'm still on 50/50 chance on going. My plan is to drive my car up there and leave it to one on my friend's house for the rest of the event then hitch a ride back home, but i don't have a mechanic or ride back home.

damn bert did you really think you can leave your car at my house and not have full mechanical support? for future referance any south florida guys need a room .rachel and i have it also i have a full mechanics facility at my disposal with lifts and all the tools we need (no tire changer)and frankly charlotte and the surrounding areas lack the talent not to fuck up a set of wheels so bring your shit mounted! also i have plenty of space(6 acres ) for car trailers and tow rigs
next time pm me or email me @ intrepid00@aol.com

Awesome offer Bottlefedka, way to look out for your Florida peeps. Congrats to everyone that made the trek up here and put on a strong showing. We're past the half-way point and the pressure is definitely building. The next event will be August 6th, at Charlotte Motor Speedway which is just half a mile away from this past weekend's event.

Make sure you have your cars fully up to spec for these last two events, safety equipment and car prep will be a strong focus at the last two events. If you need a copy of the rules please email me for a PDF file and I would strongly encourage all of you to sleep with the dern things and even bring a copy with you for each and every event. It's ultimately the driver's responsibility to be fully compliant.

As always, I'm available at TechguyDoug@aol.com. Thanks for making it another great event and I look forward to seeing you all again in less than a month!
Doug Moseley

Back
Top Bottom