Stop using Homeland Security funds to seize imported vehicles

s13coupi

Here is the link and brief discription of wats goin on

The Department of Homeland Security spends a shockingly disproportionate amount of its budget not on security initiatives, but on customs seizures. In particular, importers of grey-market vehicles have been targeted by monies taxpayers have intended to be used to secure our country against terrorism and terrorist activity. We call upon the Executive Branch to immediately cease this wasteful activity, and furthermore to change the DOT/EPA exemption time on grey-market vehicles from 25 years to 15 years (to match the vehicle regulations of Canada), recognizing that the 25-year rule was enacted due to support from special interests such as Mercedes Benz North America.

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitio...and-change-dotepa-exemption-15-years/L50BZzwj

Sign and spread the word out, we have the dream of owning legit rhd imports or euro imports or w/e scene your in, but we gotta make a difference,

It could for anyone, the second I read about this I had to spread the word, if you and the people you can do the same, at this point its all about the live we have for imports, not the scene you into, forget hondas toyotas nissan, its about imports period, lets put our fued behind us for a sec and get organized.

It wont let me sign?? i made an account but the sign button is still gray?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Nevermind i just got the email u have to confirm
SIGNED!!

Signed.... I hope this happens. Would make getting the chaser back to the states much easier.

I don't understand this. If the car is illegally imported then it should be impounded.
I'm sure im missing something.

It wont let me sign?? i made an account but the sign button is still gray?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Nevermind i just got the email u have to confirm
SIGNED!!

Check your e-mail to activate your account.

Dont see the pont of them even worrying about us importing cars as long as they are legal. Its a car if its "unsafe" how they state leave that upon us. They should worry more about terrorist, and other important things. Signed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom