STOLEN WHITE 97 240sx ka-t

goin to 27 tonight....my boys knows the nissan thiefs by name and face....im pretty sure they'll stop by....keep yall posted

That is if these are the guys but a thief is a thief...and I wont turn my back cause i kno these guys who got thier shit stolen are hurtin...bs mahn i swear.

I have seen to many good people lose their Honda's to thief's, and now the 240's are up, please people, spend a little money on a decent alarm, some wheel locks, if you can show the thief that you take the precautions they will most likely just leave because of the work they have to do, shut the alarm off, the steering wheel lock off, and maybe the car has lo-jack, a fake lo-jack sticker saved my civic from getting stolen right in front of me at my night school! And the best thing you can do is, if you have a garage please utilize it, I don't want to hear some day, "man my 240 got stolen cause my parents wouldn't let me put it in the garage!" Present the situation to them and I'm sure they'll understand!

If there's one thing I know is that they all know each other... and most likely it was someone you know... Before I got my FC i had a civic that got jacked and the fucked up thing is I had a friend that most likley knew who stole my car and he wouldn't tell me shit.

i kno it sounds horrible but if ur car doesnt appear in about a week.. for get it .. that thing has been ripped into pieces by then and probably already sold! it sucks! am scared for my own.. and i wouldnt be surprised if it was some one from here. we always post up wat our cars have .. new stuff.. so idk :S :confused: :(

coming from a person who has had something stolen ( 2006 Honda CBR1000RR). belive me take all precautions with your cars and bikes. the bike belonged to me and my dad but he was less precautious then i was. whenever i went out riding i would take the long way home and back streets on top of that. and the bike was always in the house, and i dont mean in the garage, that thing was in my living room. all it took was for some guys to follow my dad when he went riding for a couple days and they followed him to work and put it on truck and made away with it. guys watch your cars. its sad to see people losing hard worked on cars for simple shit. i always park my car in plain view of my window with alarm on, e brake to the sky, ass in, wheel locked and in gear.

$10 fuel cut off circuits have saved numerous cars that i know. first thing i would do on ANY car...cheap, easy to make, and if your creative enough, hard to find

rex7_drift said:
If there's one thing I know is that they all know each other... and most likely it was someone you know... Before I got my FC i had a civic that got jacked and the fucked up thing is I had a friend that most likley knew who stole my car and he wouldn't tell me shit.

Word up erik.....

MiaS13 said:
coming from a person who has had something stolen ( 2006 Honda CBR1000RR). belive me take all precautions with your cars and bikes. the bike belonged to me and my dad but he was less precautious then i was. whenever i went out riding i would take the long way home and back streets on top of that. and the bike was always in the house, and i dont mean in the garage, that thing was in my living room. all it took was for some guys to follow my dad when he went riding for a couple days and they followed him to work and put it on truck and made away with it. guys watch your cars. its sad to see people losing hard worked on cars for simple shit. i always park my car in plain view of my window with alarm on, e brake to the sky, ass in, wheel locked and in gear.
holly shit i aint kno the CBR got stollen. Bad engineering on Hondas part. Had to hotwire my boys 07 when he lost his keys in a club. WAY to easy to do it. took us like 5mintues
But yea my car stays parked outside my window and my bike stays in the living room. I might start tying a thin string to the tires and leading it thru my windo and wrapping it around my feet! so if anyone tries moving it YANK! i'll wake up =)

Back
Top Bottom