STOLEN WHITE 97 240sx ka-t

kahlistrophic

Spectator
posting for a friend, tomscoupe again, please contact me or him if you have any info..

hey fellas another one of my boys car got stolen last night. off of 137 and coralway its a white 97 240sx with 4 lug sport max 5 spoke wheels. its a ka-t.

100_0984.jpg

p701684184-5.jpg

Those cars are just so easy to steal. People by now should realize you need security or battery shut off or take a fuse out or something.

ok wow wtf has the police not notice this kinda stuff? i bet they dont give a crap... now their gonna start thinking bout a law not to modify cars that so they wont get stolen watch.

Idk, People just need to take precautions. Everyone knows 240's are a big thing these days. I could break in and drive your 240 away in 5 minutes easy. Things you can do are before you leave you car sitting is remove fuses, wires, have switches, real security systems etc. If your car looks anywhere near decent. there has already been someone eyeing it to steal.

Shane is right. I have an alarm and take other precautionary measures every time i park. Wise up people!

Good luck to your friend btw.

thats why the kouki is bone stock with the stock tape deck.....and the s13 stays in the garage!

but all in all this is bullshit! our cars are turning into effin hondas!

^^ Yea. Hondas you just shove a screw driver into the ignition and turn and yank the wheel to break the wheel lock. And 240's you rip out the ignition and replace with your own and yank the wheel to break wheel lock. Old car's are too easy.

This is gettin way out of hand.....i mean my 240 was doodoo when i first bought it and still kinda is but damn...theres no tellin what ppl may want out ur shit...before didnt feel like i had to worry but screw that...I need security much...

Miami_drifter said:
ok wow wtf has the police not notice this kinda stuff? i bet they dont give a crap... now their gonna start thinking bout a law not to modify cars that so they wont get stolen watch.

police just dont give a fuck when mine got stolen i called right away cuz i drove the car 30mins before, they took almost 2 hours to get t my house and start looking for it. and the fist thinng the cop said to me was"so how much money are you gona make off this"i didnt event have theft covered

hopefully it isnt anyone that a member here in the forums being that theres so many 240 owners here.
Some people can be joining just to see wats poppin... what cars on here can be potential targets.
Some arent able to afford or build up motors and parts so i guess theres bitches
that just rather steal another dudes whip than work to get their own parts.
Its sad because the people that steal cars like this, dont have passion at all for drifting, motorsports or cars in general...bc u would have a respect when u see another guys car no matter how much better it is than urs...
I could see a sick ass Ae86 and have a respect and passion for it, for what it is as a machine...but stealing it wont cross my mind bc i see every dudes whip like if it was their gurl... u cant want whats not urs...much less take it.
-SIGH- Sick muhfukas

E'sFactoryAE86 said:
hopefully it isnt anyone that a member here in the forums being that theres so many 240 owners here.
Some people can be joining just to see wats poppin... what cars on here can be potential targets.
Some arent able to afford or build up motors and parts so i guess theres bitches
that just rather steal another dudes whip than work to get their own parts.
Its sad because the people that steal cars like this, dont have passion at all for drifting, motorsports or cars in general...bc u would have a respect when u see another guys car no matter how much better it is than urs...
I could see a sick ass Ae86 and have a respect and passion for it, for what it is as a machine...but stealing it wont cross my mind bc i see every dudes whip like if it was their gurl... u cant want whats not urs...much less take it.
-SIGH- Sick muhfukas

totally agreed. it seems like every week someone's car gets stolen. ill keep my eye out in the naples area. doubt that would do much. but i'll do it. good luck finding your friend's car.

Back
Top Bottom