***Stolen Silvia UPDATE***..they found my car....PICs Inside

IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANY OF US..... most of us take our prized posetions to car meets like towers and Hwy 27.. all you need is a couple of guys to take interest in your car and bam they'll follow you home and figure out where you live or park the car and bam on a random night your hard earned money is gone in a blink of an eye while you were sleeping.. I know this cause it happened to my friend while we were at his house ... we were at a meet and well he's a little rich kid whose parents bought him a Z06 vette. well on night we went to a car meet and had some kids very very interested in his car. left the meet and noticed that the kids left the same time we did. But didn't pay much attention to it cause the meet was dieing down and people were leaving left and right.. well we're on the patio with the girls and all of a sudden we hear the vette start but we think that it's his dad moving the car cause it was blocking the truck until his father walked into the kitchen... and by them it was too late all he saw were taillights... and an empty driveway... called Onstar directly over the phone and they toled him that the system was disabled and that there was nothing that they could do for him.. Point is it can happen to any of us no matter what we do if someone wants it really bad they'll get it.. just think of how a repo man repo's the cars ...he's getting paid to do a job and deliver a product if there's no product then he or she dosen't get paid.. so from my understanding I think they'll do what ever it takes to deliver a product even if it means draging a car down the street with the rear wheels locked up.. trust i've seen it...

Last edited:
SrSteve said:
IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANY OF US..... most of us take our prized posetions to car meets like towers and Hwy 27.. all you need is a couple of guys to take interest in your car and bam they'll follow you home and figure out where you live or park the car and bam on a random night your hard earned money is gone in a blink of an eye while you were sleeping.. I know this cause it happened to my friend while we were at his house ... we were at a meet and well he's a little rich kid whose parents bought him a Z06 vette. well on night we went to a car meet and had some kids very very interested in his car. left the meet and noticed that the kids left the same time we did. But didn't pay much attention to it cause the meet was dieing down and people were leaving left and right.. well we're on the patio with the girls and all of a sudden we hear the vette start but we think that it's his dad moving the car cause it was blocking the truck until his father walked into the kitchen... and by them it was too late all he saw were taillights... and an empty driveway... called Onstar directly over the phone and they toled him that the system was disabled and that there was nothing that they could do for him.. Point is it can happen to any of us no matter what we do if someone wants it really bad they'll get it.. just think of how a repo man repo's the cars ...he's getting paid to do a job and deliver a product if there's no product then he or she dosen't get paid.. so from my understanding I think they'll do what ever it takes to deliver a product even if it means draging a car down the street with the rear wheels locked up.. trust i've seen it...

That's why I don't go to many meets, and also why I don't let people know where I live/have my car.

+ it's always nice to have big ass dogs who will eat anyone trying to mess with your shit!

that sucks. I'll definately keep an eye out if I hear anyone selling crap. You know how you'll pull up to pep boys and someone will go.... "hey, you need an engine.... you need a silvia conversion.... etc". They wont try to sell on ebay, that's too risky.

dude.. im seriously depressed by those pics.

im sooo fuckin sorry man.

i would kill those ppl

dude I'm really sorry you have to go through this, it makes me sad, angry, and frustrated.
hope the authorities get the motherf**ker/f**kers. or hope they suffer a slow and painful death.

kendall campus is a hot spot to get your car stolen from ... there has been plenty of honda's stolen there in broad day light, not to mention one of the theives cought there in the act ...

but be on the look out on forums, ebay, etc ... sometimes somebody's ebay account info might show they are from Cali or New Mexico and they might be from South Florida, so just a heads up there , sucks to see suck a nice clean up end up like that ... those are the type of people who you shoudl get and tie there hands behind there back along with there feet and then toss them into i75 traffic around 3-4am, when plenty of truckers are passing by ... obviously from a over path :)

damn man last night i drifted im memory of ur beautiful car and i poured out some corona at the spot so yea shes str8 in heaven lol

Baseball bat to the head.

Krome avenue southbound, 3am tuesday night.

Car thief in laundry sack in back of dually.

100mph.

Roll him out the back.

Problem solved.

oh shit!! some guy in my class knows you i thin...big guy w/ a f150>celso.
He was telling me his friend got his 240 stollen and he described it and im guessing your who he was talking about.
Sorr to see this. Its fucked up what people will do for parts.

R.I.P. to one truely beautiful ride.

jo4lyf88 said:
damn man last night i drifted im memory of ur beautiful car and i poured out some corona at the spot so yea shes str8 in heaven lol

thanks man....... :bigthumbu

and yeah...celso's my boi.

Back
Top Bottom