IM000133.jpg

IM000132.jpg

IM000130.jpg

burnt2.jpg

burnt3.jpg

burnt1.jpg

EXTRA CRISPY......

fucking assholes! :evil:

Holy shit bro. Im sorry to see that. Looks like no luck of finger prints. Hopefully you can catch them selling parts

Damn that fuckin sucks they made sure you cant even use or sell the shell thats fucked up

damn thats fucked up, if u ever find out who did it u should cut their fucking heads off and shove them in their momma's ass holes

that suckssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think im going to get lo jack for my car. 700 bucks is worth it in the long run .

nfs_emo_fag said:
that suckssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think im going to get lo jack for my car. 700 bucks is worth it in the long run .

Smart man! I have also been looking into various tracking systems.

Also whenever I leave my car it is completely disabled... it would take hours of trouble shoting for someone to get it running.

Tow Truck!

fact is... if they want it really bad... chances are they will get it... "trouble shooting" right... nothin a tow truck cant fix

BiG MiKE said:
Tow Truck!

fact is... if they want it really bad... chances are they will get it... "trouble shooting" right... nothin a tow truck cant fix

There are ways to make it a bitch to tow... That is why you back in put on the ebrake and turn the wheels. Also this is where tracking systems come into play, Show up with a shotgun and blow the muther fuckers away.

I disable mine several ways. You would have to tow mine! Plus most places I park have cameras so I can get Tow Truck Plates :D

jdm ae86t said:
Wow. I'm sorry to see this. I must get a security system for my car/

You drive a 86 though right? haha... i doubt you're going to have a rolla snatched. :laugh:

Kenrik said:
You drive a 86 though right? haha... i doubt you're going to have a rolla snatched. :laugh:

You are right. I don't live in Cali. They get stolen like every day over there. Puerto Ricans love Corollas, and there are many Puerto Ricans here in Miami. I'm hispanic myself, but we all know low ass hispanics are thieves. So I am still scared of my Corolla getting stolen. Also there are some gangster ass Initial D fanboys, and they'll be like, "Let's steal that Toreno yo!" On top of everything, 80s Toyotas are easy to steal, and mostly everyone knows that.

Back
Top Bottom