Stolen Camera Equipment!!!!! =(

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
Driver
I am sure most of you have heard of or have seen "Sweet Motion Films'" videos. Well Kris' Camera bag has been stolen!!!
I kindly request that during your online travels, please keep an eye out, on craigslist or any of your local forums for his stuff!
He can chime in here to tell u exactly whats missing, but I know that its a Canon T2i, with about 5 lenses.
381567_10150429277090469_567880468_10705669_2139415593_n.jpg

Thank u all!

From his facebook
If anybody hears of a Canon T2i for sale please let me know. It is easy to tell if its mine as the lcd screen has some dust under it. Also in the bag, a 18-55mm lens(stock lens), Canon 55-250 f4-5.5, 50mm f1.8, and A Tokina 11-16 F2.8(not a common lens). There was also a LCD Viewfinder. Which is very rare and nobody around here should have one.

Thanks ahmed. The lenses were a 50mm f1.8, 18-55, 55-250, and a tokina 11-16 f2.8.

the white 70-200 was not in the bag.

Thanks guys anything is appreciated.

That sucks. Id imagine tge scum who stole your shit are going to try to use it for themseleves. If not theyll probably goibg to try to sell it individually because not alot of people are going to willing to throw up some serious cash for all that with a t2i, no offense. I really hope you do find all your shit. Im always looking for shit for my nikon so if i see anything on cl that may seem like your shit i will defintly let you know

check your local pawn shops. camera stuff is easy to sell and hard to prove it was stolen. im sorry dude, it really sucks. you dont by any chance have a serial number for anything, do you?

This sucks ass. Hopefully the idiot you stole it will try to sell it locally and get caught.
At least they didn't steal your L glass.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom