STOLEN: Acura Integra

Elliot G

Spectator
Posting this for a friend. His Integra was stolen from the Broward area a little over a week ago. Car is turbo. Has some EBAY JDM turbo, black leather s2k seats, yellow tinted fogs, gsr blades, built gsr motor.
524698_10151405545153601_987715211_n.jpg

562392_10151405544758601_952784598_n.jpg

165409_10151405544543601_2102058311_n.jpg

Last edited:
why does every honda that gets jacked look the same? (dropped, factory wheels, yellow lighting, etc). anyways, hopefully your friend finds it in one piece

Post this now after a week? Shits cut into pieces and everything is long gone might as well give up

What sucks is i saw this car driving 3 days after it got stolen. This was before i knew it was stolen and met the owner or knew what he looked like, but i recognized the car because he works at my dealership and i recognized a few things on the car. Wish i would have known

they always show up eventually, but never in one piece :/

My buddy just had some asshole Honda guys break into his s2000 , they took the seat and dash , whats funny is that that.Honda probly had stolen Honda parts on it , not saying you stole them , but its amazing how people just keep stealing parts of these shitty ass cars ,,, i wonder how many times the same parts get stolen ,, lol ,, Honda owners , GET ALARMS

My buddy just had some asshole Honda guys break into his s2000 , they took the seat and dash , whats funny is that that.Honda probly had stolen Honda parts on it , not saying you stole them , but its amazing how people just keep stealing parts of these shitty ass cars ,,, i wonder how many times the same parts get stolen ,, lol ,, Honda owners , GET ALARMS

alarms are not the problem he probably had an alarm. If someone wants your car bad enough not even a alarm will stop them.

keys and alarms keep honest people honest. even if you had some kinda fuel disconnect or whatever your car can still be stolen without ever being started.

GPS people. I mean seriously. How hard is it.

I forget the name of the system but say you have the alarm armed and the car literally moves 5 feet this device sends an instant text to your phone with exact gps coordinates and address with the street it's on ect. forget if it's a metro thing or alarm thing.

That's just a GPS with a tow alert. ^ If you put money in your car it needs a GPS because no amount of kill switches alarms or removable steering wheels is going to stop a tow truck.

Back
Top Bottom