*STOLEN* 350Z wheels

Sean Love

Two 17x7.5 350Z wheels were stolen from me between Jan.25th and Feb. 10th

They look like this:
53f9pg9.jpg

I actually don't even own the wheels, my friend Finn loaned them to me since he has Volks on his 350Z and now I owe him two wheels since some jerkoff decided to steal them

a lil late on the posts man. you waited 4-5 months b4 saying anything? gl finding all the stuff

Well I think most people like to lay low for a while after stealing things. I figure by now the items might start popping up as people think its all blown over.

Back when it went missing I had people doin the undercover thing phishing
for similar items. If I don't know the thief directly, then chances are they have a friend or two who knows me, even if this person isn't on SFLD...

please excuse my retarded question but they stole the fronts right??
cuz i got 1 350z wheel that i could sell you for $20 if you want it. its got like a 235 tire on it or sumthin. lmk if you want it if its the right one
350Rim.jpg

Well I think most people like to lay low for a while after stealing things. I figure by now the items might start popping up as people think its all blown over.

Back when it went missing I had people doin the undercover thing phishing
for similar items. If I don't know the thief directly, then chances are they have a friend or two who knows me, even if this person isn't on SFLD...

negitive on that people that steal have people lined up waiting to buy stuff especially when they are requested ...i had my car broken into by them and they had the things sold the next day cuz my cousin knew the guys that did it and i actually got my tv's back 2 days later but the speakers where sold and the indash was gone aswell

gl with the find hope they are stupid and slip they all deserve to get punished

please excuse my retarded question but they stole the fronts right??
cuz i got 1 350z wheel that i could sell you for $20 if you want it. its got like a 235 tire on it or sumthin. lmk if you want it if its the right one
http://zcar1.com/db3/00296/zcar1.com/_uimages/350Rim.jpg

I might get in touch with you. Right now he is saying it's alright, but I think it makes more sense to put the car back to stock before selling it.

negitive on that people that steal have people lined up waiting to buy stuff especially when they are requested ...i had my car broken into by them and they had the things sold the next day cuz my cousin knew the guys that did it and i actually got my tv's back 2 days later but the speakers where sold and the indash was gone aswell

gl with the find hope they are stupid and slip they all deserve to get punished

I have a feeling it was a matter of opportunity. I doubt they had people lined up to buy 2 Ford wheels, 2 Nissan wheels, 6 tires and a radiator. My old shop was out in the middle of nowhere and I wasn't around for a few weeks.....

Someone HAS to know something!

Last edited:
yeah alot of stuff would go missing from the old shop, and alot of people knew where it was so its kinda hard to narrow down who did it.

Im sure Sean has a few names in mind though

yeah alot of stuff would go missing from the old shop, and alot of people knew where it was so its kinda hard to narrow down who did it.

Im sure Sean has a few names in mind though

Actually it wasnt common for things to go missing. My Vertex taillights went missing, and my wideband. But that was DJ/Tim and I found out pretty fast. I knew it all along though.

These 4 things went missing at one time and its the only other time anything was stolen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom