Stock SR with t28 non BB. (Yes, I've searched)

I shoot WIN

Fuck Bitches Get Money.
Driver
Ive done some research and haven't been able to come up with a definite answer on my questions. Please any help is appreciated ..

Motor: 180sx Blacktop SR, stock radiator flex-a-lite fans. Nismo 555cc injectors, Walbro 255
Electronics: Greddy Boost controller, Turbo timer, Boost gauge.

My questions is the following, I've been looking to upgrade to a t28 for awhile now and I went to a local shop.

He found me a T28 non BB with a Tomei manifold for $450.

Will I be able to run 15lbs daily without messing up the motor? The car is daily driven and raced often. What do you guys think..

you obviously didnt search nearly enough, idk how the hell u got a 28 and a tomei mani for that cheap, but if its true , buy it, and yeah you can run a 28 on 15 psi everyday, TUNED properly

you obviously didnt search nearly enough, idk how the hell u got a 28 and a tomei mani for that cheap, but if its true , buy it, and yeah you can run a 28 on 15 psi everyday, TUNED properly

Festival motors is getting it for me... Its not BB though.

If its a GTiR turbo, they're laggy considering their output but a Tomei mani is a nice addition.

if its a gtir turbo you wont have boost untill 4k on stock valvetrain. i had this turbo on a s14 motor and its is super laggy

Tuning will be the decider. but yeah a tomei manifold and turbo for that much is a steal.

Is it an older manifold or the Expreme? if its the Expreme.. I hate you.

Back
Top Bottom