STFUandDrive.com Presents The Return of OSW!!! *Event Cancelled*

DrumFunKen

Back from fishing!
Driver
When: Sunday September 17th, 2006
Where: Orlando SpeedWorld Oval
Time: 7:00am entry and tech / Drift goes from 9:00am till when were out of tires
Price: $73.00 to drive / $8 to spectate / $15 to ride along
Driver seats available: 30

To register Paypal $73 Dollars to Robd@stfuanddrive.com
If I do not have atleast 17 drivers signed up by sept 1st. I will cancel it and you'll get a refund. I'm not doing this to loose any money!!!!

There are no refunds. You are required to sell you spot and notify me within 24hrs of the Event of the name change. I will not do this for you.

ALL DRIVERS NEED TO WEAR LONG SLEEVE SHIRT, JEANS, AND CLOSED SHOES, no flip flops or sandals. This is the tracks rules for now on. Atleast they are not requiring full nomex suits!

Orlando SpeedWorld is located
between SR 50 and SR 520 in Bithlo, Florida.
19164 E. Colonial Dr. (Hwy 50)
Orlando, Fla. 32833

Sponsored By: Orlando SpeedWorld / STFUandDrive.com /
/ Forge Motorsport / AddictedToBoost.com / Developmental Marketing / if you would like to sponsor this event please contact me via email or PM.

tire changing services will be available so all you need to bring is tires.

As we all know this track has claimed many of cars. I don't wish for this to happen again but its always a possibility. Drivers you need to be aware that there is a wall capable of totalling your car. This possibility can be decreased by driving within your abilities and by unexperienced drivers staying off the bank and mantaining a controllable speed.

So for all the drivers bugging me about this event. Here it is. Sign up and help make it happen!!!!!!!!!!

Rob

Drivers List:
1. Sean "Motha Fuckin" Love
2. Jerome Davidson
3. Jesse McEnulty
4. Zoltan Hajdu Sr
5. Zoltan Hajdu Jr.
6. John Hatton
7. Dave Dennison
8. Micah Gawin

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo.....i wont be able to hit this one up....I am all ready registered for NOPI Nationals........

I will be there, I might not be able to reg but im gonna try hard to scroung the money together

i would but that means 85 dollars down the drain and the reservations for the hotel also......alsoooooooooo you get to test drive brand new cars and when you do they be telling you to try to mess up the car becuase you are actually testing the tires out........ALSOOOOOOO the drifting expo which is badd asssssssssssssssssssss....dont get me wrong man i would love to go becuase i need the practice buut i have been registered since the beginning of the month

Rob are you going Sept 3rd to NC for the Pro-AM? because if you qualify for regionals its Sept 17th at Mid-Ohio....

if i dont qualify for mid-o ill reg for otown but I wont know until sept 3rd :p

Back
Top Bottom