State Road 9

240SicknessX said:
If I were to drive my car to one of these strd9 meets there is a huge chance of my car disapearing.

Keep this crap out of here, take it to www.southfloridaracing.com. Talk ur BS at moroso and get a slip showing how bad you got beat if you wanna race someone.

Honda's arent the only ones that are being profiled.

I normally dont show up to any drift meets.

lol...^^

theres alot nicer s14's on boost that go out there then yours. there still there. like eric said...keep your car in a safe place. :bigthumbu

two240sx said:
bro driving your car ANYWHERE can get it profiled. not just cause you go to SR9. if a theif wants to steal your car it doesnt matter if its at state road9 or if your at the sedanos buying milk. a theif is a theif no matter where you are. if they want your car they are going to get it. and bro dont slam people because of their opinions who are you to tell people not to post things why dont you take your comments to www.im-ignorant.com cause thats how you sound man. eric is right tons of people including myself go out there. my car is clean and i still wake up in the morning and my car is still in front of my house where i left it the night before. if your so worried about getting your car jacked then sell it and get a bicycle and then you dont have to be so freakin paranoid. even then you might get worried about getting it "profiled". get a clue bro dont make yourself sound stupid on a public forum.

+1

STREET RACING IS A CRIME! and is gay as shit. wasting a friday and a saturday night when you could be having fun sliding. i stopped street racing and started autocrossing but that was in the late 90's

yes i am retiring from racing and im gonna concentrate all my time on sliding and auto X i cant afford to get another street racing ticket I'll go to jail

All you people are little girls, i have also gotton a street racing ticket, dosent mean that you have to race. I go there mostly to hang out with the boys. What ever mr. slide ways go get a wrecless driving ticket any ways. You say it like if it is legal.

cops will watch the roads...security gaurds watch parking lots
if that didnt make any sense id rather go drift and then get asked to leave then race and get pulled over and arrested...w/e this is an endless subject all im saying is that all of us get in more trouble racing than drifting

pjmrnolife said:
cops will watch the roads...security gaurds watch parking lots
if that didnt make any sense id rather go drift and then get asked to leave then race and get pulled over and arrested...w/e this is an endless subject all im saying is that all of us get in more trouble racing than drifting

Thats not necessarrily true... if i remember correctly everyone that got caught at the miramar warehouses got caught by police officers. On another note. i dont really like Drag racing too much but, I rather get caught Racing then full on drifting a corner infront of a cop.

Thats just me though.... :bigthumbu

tonight theres a big hang out on 88th an 137th were the eldorado is at starts at 9 if you want go it only happens once a month pretty good!

Back
Top Bottom