State Road 9

i take my tag off at events BUDDY. so no one gets ur tags in videos or pics. derrr

green_machine said:
or race, and then you dont have to go into the parking lot at all
Ding Ding.
hardly anyone races when i go out there, everyone just chats... and talks about 'how much faster my single cam is than your single cam'

its so funny to watch two ppl race with almost identical cars, and one guy is shifting like.... bbbbbbaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh....crickets chirping....bbbbaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...pin drops....bbbaaaaaaahhhhhhhh and then hes like, 'man your single RUNS! what you got???' :laugh:

hey this is going down tonight right? if so whos going? i wana meet up there with sum pep.

PS: street racing is bad. GO STREET DRIFTING!!!!!!!

yea im going out there tonight if theres enough people we can meet up somewhere. for those of you who dont know how to get there pm and ill tell you where to meet me and then we will all drive out there

90tbi305 said:
Why are you worried of people steeling your car? Same thing at the drift meets, you driving yor car to the corner store. If some one is going to steel yor car they are going to do it no matter what. Thats why i dont drive a honda. Keep your car in a safe place and it shouldnt get stolen.

Thats what you think.

If I were to drive my car to one of these strd9 meets there is a huge chance of my car disapearing.

Keep this crap out of here, take it to www.southfloridaracing.com. Talk ur BS at moroso and get a slip showing how bad you got beat if you wanna race someone.

Honda's arent the only ones that are being profiled.

I normally dont show up to any drift meets.

Last edited:
240SicknessX said:
If I were to drive my car to one of these strd9 meets there is a huge chance of my car disapearing.

Keep this crap out of here, take it to www.southfloridaracing.com. Talk ur BS at moroso and get a slip showing how bad you got beat if you wanna race someone.

Honda's arent the only ones that are being profiled.

I normally dont show up to any drift meets.
bro driving your car ANYWHERE can get it profiled. not just cause you go to SR9. if a theif wants to steal your car it doesnt matter if its at state road9 or if your at the sedanos buying milk. a theif is a theif no matter where you are. if they want your car they are going to get it. and bro dont slam people because of their opinions who are you to tell people not to post things why dont you take your comments to www.im-ignorant.com cause thats how you sound man. eric is right tons of people including myself go out there. my car is clean and i still wake up in the morning and my car is still in front of my house where i left it the night before. if your so worried about getting your car jacked then sell it and get a bicycle and then you dont have to be so freakin paranoid. even then you might get worried about getting it "profiled". get a clue bro dont make yourself sound stupid on a public forum

Last edited:
two240sx said:
bro driving your car ANYWHERE can get it profiled. not just cause you go to SR9. if a theif wants to steal your car it doesnt matter if its at state road9 or if your at the sedanos buying milk. a theif is a theif no matter where you are. if they want your car they are going to get it.

+1. For instance, I've heard cases of people getting their car stolen at school.

yea my friends car got stolen at school.... you see.. its true.. you can be anywhere.. and your car can get profiled..and if they want it that bad..its gone...

Back
Top Bottom