State Road 9

im on the same boat as THEBURNTDRIFTER, i dont really know where exactly it goes on, if someone can PM me the info ill show up.

Hey guys i normally goes down in the parking lot of the train station were it meats up with 95,826, etc. it gets really good.

hit up D&D, then lets caravan out there, cause i have no idea how to explain how to get there...

well its going on again tonight if you guys want to go just hit me up 3053006097 and ill meet up with people somewhere

two240sx said:
well its going on again tonight if you guys want to go just hit me up 3053006097 and ill meet up with people somewhere

Ill be out there, see you guys tonight.
I was there last night from around 12:00 .

i passed by at 2am and it was ghost town. lol what time does it normally ends.
and is ti going down again tonight?

It normally gets really good from 10:30-11:00, Tonight i went out there but it also was a ghost town also. The reson why it wasnt going on tonight was because it rained earlier so people normally dont go. Ill be out there on wednsday it gets really good. Dont be straingers its nice to talk **** out there.

yea i wento ut there a couplke times.. i was ina red crx... but it gets kinda packed..but i dont like it cause if cops come you cant really run anywhere... if they block the exits to the train station you are fcked..just like the medley strip..

street racing is baddddd. and then you go out to these "spots" and get ur car profiled and tag written down by some theives and wonder why your car is missing.

y0 i know of this car that runs reallllllly good and i got the location where it stays, when you wanna go get it?

Why are you worried of people steeling your car? Same thing at the drift meets, you driving yor car to the corner store. If some one is going to steel yor car they are going to do it no matter what. Thats why i dont drive a honda. Keep your car in a safe place and it shouldnt get stolen.

240SicknessX said:
street racing is baddddd. and then you go out to these "spots" and get ur car profiled and tag written down by some theives and wonder why your car is missing.

y0 i know of this car that runs reallllllly good and i got the location where it stays, when you wanna go get it?

Officer Alex said:
yea i wento ut there a couplke times.. i was ina red crx... but it gets kinda packed..but i dont like it cause if cops come you cant really run anywhere... if they block the exits to the train station you are fcked..just like the medley strip..

Thats what you think.

Back
Top Bottom