starting issues

RipthatE

Spectator
so im pretty sure this might have to do with an ignition wire problem...

my starter worked fine on top of that i decided to replace it with an isis one.

any who, i tried installing my isis turbo timer boost controller with a harness which i believe was from a hks or greddy turbo timer, well i was messn with it since i left the manual at my other house and two wires sparked which im sure i might have blown a relay, some sort of fuse, blown some sort of ignition module, or burnt some wires... anyone have a clue?
:confused:

Check all fuses and the modules. Don't think you would have melted the wiring with a quick spark. Does the car start up without the turbo timer harness installed? Don't know if you are able to test it out since you were getting a new starter or not... You may be able to swap some of the blue/green relays around to check test those out. Just make sure you look at the relay illustration on the top first to make sure they are the same...

ok well my relays are clicking and i did switch them around.... nothing.

i dont think any fuses on the kick panel could cause this.

but i uninstalled the turbo timer boos controller.

btw my starter is getting 12.22v so its got to be somesort of module or a fuse, or relay =(

god i hate electrical

so im pretty sure this might have to do with an ignition wire problem...

my starter worked fine on top of that i decided to replace it with an isis one.

any who, i tried installing my isis turbo timer boost controller with a harness which i believe was from a hks or greddy turbo timer, well i was messn with it since i left the manual at my other house and two wires sparked which im sure i might have blown a relay, some sort of fuse, blown some sort of ignition module, or burnt some wires... anyone have a clue?
:confused:

Dylan wheres the car I'll fix it for you.... goossshh fuckin UTI students...

nah we dont, well atleast not very often....

and leo hahaha ill give you the car and watch you look at it for 20mins =P

Was reading your original post again and it is kind of confusing. Is there another thread to your post? Doesn't mention what the car is and is not doing other then it sparked while installing your harness...

So you have a good power source to the starter... Is it trying to start? Any click sound when turnin the key?

UTI eh? How many of you guys are enrolled there?

the blue relay by the battery is prob shot...
unplug both plugs and put a jumper wire to test and if car cranks...its relay.....

Back
Top Bottom