starting issue?

Bryan

(OIO/ - RPS13 - \OIO)
Driver
OK this is kind of weird. i was driving back home last night and for some reason the car started losing power (cluster lights got dimmer, wipers were wiping very slow, windows went up slow). By the time i get home and open my car door to get out, the car shuts off. This morning all my accessories work (radio, gauges, etc) but when i try to start the car it feels like a weak battery, so I jump started it and it turned on fine. The turbo timer reads that the battery is slowly losing voltage and when i turn it off and try to turn it back on, it wont turn over.

I'm guessing its the alternator but when i take the key out of the ignition, the warning lights stay on for some unknown reason Anyone have an idea of what can be causing this? Car is an SR swapped s13 if that matters

charge batt at advance n see if it holds charge. or start car up and take one of the terminals off if it shuts off thenchange your alt

the car still runs fine. im pretty sure the alternator went bad. i had the e fans on (flex a lites) HIDs were on and music was playing. plus i was driving with all of them on for a while trying to find parking near downtown miami

Back
Top Bottom