Start getting ready... NOPI comes to Miami on April 14th.

Well you have to qualify for it and the qualifier series was supposed to be Drift Fury but they haven't announced a schedule of their own yet. I wonder what will happen...

the qualifyed drivers are allready anounced from Driftfury check drift411.com and anybody can qualify on the date of the event as far as I understand.
Per Tracy Battleground:
Ok guys After the unfortunate circumstances surrounding DF4, Drift Fury and NOPI have made some decisions regarding NOPI licenses. We have decided together to give out 7 licenses to people who have participated in DF. The top 7 drivers as of DF3 have all placed 4th place or better at a given event.

Those drivers are:
Jonathan Martin - 32 points
Andy Sapp - 30 points
Sammy Tiger Racing - 16 points
Aaron Losey - 14 points
Erin Sanford - 12 points
Dennis Mertzanis - 6 points
Blake Fuller - 6 points

I know this will probably stir up a little controversy and I am prepared to answer any questions that you all might have. We decided that this is what made the most sense being that DF4 didn't get into the competition.

As I have mentioned before, drivers will still be able to obtain a licnese at the actual NOPI event on Friday night or at any Drift Fury event in '07. Drift Fury's schedule is still pending and should be announced in January. We are trying to work in as many road courses/speedways as we can and this ups the insurance anty a little but it will be worth it if it works out. Drift Fury will give any driver that was registered for DF4 a $35 credit to any 1 DF event in the future. We here are Drift Fury are very sorry about the confusion after DF4 and we are doing our best to get it situated. You support and patience is greatly appreciated!

We will be at PRI for the rest of the week. It will be hard for me to answer any questions until Monday. Please feel free to e-mail me tracy@batlground.com and I will get back to you asap

Back
Top Bottom