Start a New Team

Piner said:
YAY!!!! ..... still not gonna join
LOL!!!!! You're a **** ;).

What kind of team? Drift team? Will you guys be holding practices for members? If you've noticed ppl here don't do the showcar thing, so please be more detailed. This way no one will flame you for this thread :bigthumbu Good luck should be a good idea

Last edited:
friggin carsism...he doesnt know every team needs a sausage drifter.
were to obtain an application for such a priviledge?

its goijng to be a team for both drifting and straight lines. no show cars. you gotta do one or both. pm me for more details. theres going to be practices at least twice a month and meets weekly

im in..... count in one more fastback....... pm me with more details please.... thanks bro....

e30 gangsta said:
only jap cars awww wtf? Just when i was gonna take my sns sticker and fuk jdm sticker off. damn this blows....

/ end sarcasam

bitch you know you are an honorary Genki Style member : )

id be down... mostly just to meet fellow drifters and chill/drift. Im kinda already in a team though... but im down. 91 fastback.

Can I be president? I was SGA Vice PResident in High school and I feel I can step up to President status! LMAO

Car Clubs are so High School. Are you guys going to put Stickers on your car?

Is this going to be a real Druft Team like Japan where they battle and the best just waits till someone worthy comes to battle and take his place. Like how Ken Nomura started? That is AWESOME!

Id join but my car is only half Japanese. It is kinda JUSDM. O well :D

^^ for the comment above... have you seen the maroon s14 with an ls1 online? theres a couple vids of it. its in the 12's with like barely any mods..

^^ for the comment above... an S14 that has an LS1 and you say it barely has it mods?
concaine's a hell of a drug

etxxz i think u should read comments slower and twice from now on....

i meant that THE MOTOR barely has any mods... as in a few bolt ons.

Back
Top Bottom