sreggin

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

//HELLA-FLUSH\\
Driver
this kid is the biggest asshole, i have ever tried to do a deal with. i was trading parts and cash for set wheels, first of all, the wheels looked like shit, not what they said to be, second every thime i tried to meet up with, keep pushing off with all these types of excusses. then when it came time to do this deal, i found out the wheels have the wrong lugnuts on them are stripped, so you cant get them off anyways, oh sorry you can get three of them off. I asked him what are u going todo about the other rim, you want to know what his dumb ass reply was, uh? ill just swap subframes, and leave that rim on it??? What the fuck is this retard thinking. im not sorry for the flaming but fucking idiots in this world need to be pointed out, to save other people problems. and if he ever did get the other rim off its all scratched up near the lug because you would ave to use an impact chisel on them.!!!!!

changing a subframe for a rim....... not-worth it > worth it ...btw on a seperate note,driftns14 is awesome peeps and a great seller/buyer. :bigthumbu

s14.5drift said:
changing a subframe for a rim....... not-worth it > worth it ...btw on a seperate note,driftns14 is awesome peeps and a great seller/buyer. :bigthumbu

i agree got a rear bumper off him tonight......sorry for wakin you up in the warehouse lol

woow i must piss you off that bad huh well if there is anby problem u know my number and u dont have to talk shit on here.

lol you guys dunno how to use a drill or something? drill thru the lugnuts and wheel studs, takes like 10mins per hub.

yo we tried every thng, even este used an impact chisel and the lug only snapped in half and we could ge the rest off. But to mention, he already had another stripped lug on the car, that este took off for him the day before, me and este asked him if that was the only one, this poser said "YES" fucking moron, ofcourse not, i tried to remove the wheel there is another one stripped. before i could even try to put the socket it was already rounded off, i even gave the kid a brake caliper for his and installed it for free, just to help our deal go through, but ofcourse these fucking poser just love to fuck everyone over. I am warning you all watch out for this person, he will fuck you over to. There are many people on this fourm i have dealt with and have meet, that will al be behind me and tell you how great of a person i am. So please all watch out for this poser and the new ones that are entering the scene dont get fucked over!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom