sr20det problems

WaY_FaSt_WhItEy said:
as far as i can tell everything is fine and if there is a boost leak i cant find one. all the clamps are tight no cuplings are torn or ripped idk what the problem is for example today i noticed that while the motor is idleing and warmed up if you go from idle to wot the turbo spools and makes boost no problem but the motor just is laggy and begins to break up and then rev out fine now if you put the motor under a load such as driveing in first gear and floor it it does the same and the car just bucks arounds wont spin the tires or anything makes alot of noise and doesnt go anywhere.
also the car has a walbro fuel pump in it.

im telling you i had new silicone couplers everywhere with tbolts on tight. I had a leak. Make a tester and check it.

Dori Dori, if you have your iacv and cold pipe before the tb blocked off and you pressurized the system there really is not going to be any airflow, just pressure increase. Even if you left the tb and iacv hooked up and you used an air compressor to the schrader valve, the design of the compressor wheel would not spin a million rpm. As a matter of fact I dont think it would spin at all because of the design of the fins (think compressor vs turbine wheel design). plus a\r room for air to travel around the fins. Not a concern.
Or just put it on the hot pipe. w\e

If the engine runs fine in vaccum through out the entire rpm range like it has been described, mafs is fine.

Back
Top Bottom