sr redtop set up

92ka24det

Driver
what do you guys think of a red top S13 sr with tomei head, greddy intake manifold, full race turbo manifold, 60-1 turbo, and dta stand alone, oh and i forgot wiseco pistons :D (I need opinions and suggestions.) Also if u guys ca recomendme a good, relatively cheap stand alone thats the only thing on the list that i dont have

Last edited:
....right... so what's up with the 92ka24det? where would you get a tomei head?? i dont think you can pick up aftermarket heads like it's an ls1. You just named thousands of dollars in parts (some that dont exist) and put them together with red top. obviously all those parts are good. If you have the money, buy all of them except a tomei head!

...btw i'm not trying to mock u or flame u or anything.

Last edited:
92ka24det said:
what do you guys think of a red top S13 sr with tomei head, greddy intake manifold, full race turbo manifold, 60-1 turbo, and dta stand alone (I need opinions and suggestions.)
soundz lik u forgot injectors :D but with all that I'd say it'd b badass

when i said tomei, i meant built with tomei components like valves, springs,etc.(my ka-t i too f****d up)
Injectors, i don,t have em yet, I 'll probably leave the 370s from my ka-t.
And for you Manny, yes is Roderik, and im building it all myself, f***k premier, they only work with u if u have thousands of dollars on the spot. ;)

first of all with a setup like that ur gonna need bigger than 370's unless if ur going to boost very low and make about the same power as if u were to keep ur t25, go with atleast 650's

he said 60-1 , ....it has rods too and bored, and stroked dude, i fits chris's old motor, the motors all done up good for like 6 something hp, 740cc, aem, motec, squirt

92ka24det said:
when i said tomei, i meant built with tomei components like valves, springs,etc.(my ka-t i too f****d up)
Injectors, i don,t have em yet, I 'll probably leave the 370s from my ka-t.
And for you Manny, yes is Roderik, and im building it all myself, f***k premier, they only work with u if u have thousands of dollars on the spot. ;)

pics r worth a million words ;)

You would be better off investing the 10G's u r putting into that new project and building ur KA-T, with all that stuff u want ur gonna be $10,000 in hole and u still won't be able 2 supprot more then 400hp as opposed 2 building the KA low comp pistons, forged rods, balanced crank, fully built head, cams etc, and 600hp will be a walk in the park 4 that monster. The internals by it self will cost around $6,000- $7,000 which wil leave u $3,000-$4,000 4 a better turbo, clutch, LSD, etc.

What a waste or time. :rolleyes: Why not spend the 10gs on Tomei crate motor. Throw a sequential ger box behind it too! Ultimate DRIFT CAR A RAMA! :confused: BTW 370cc will not cut it. Do more research, Do yourself a favor!

If this is the kid I think it is. You need a lot of help!1!

i'm not even close to spending 10 grand on my set up and the reason why i was looking for 370s beacause i'm nit looking to run hard, i just need transportation, later on i'll get it runing hard. I came across brand new sard 800cc for $200. i just want the car driving not necessarily runing hard. I have a brand new clutch and i got my 60-1 brand new for $400, not necessarily the best but will do the job for now. In everithyng i have i haven't spent over 4g. And if you read m4nfred posted more info on the engine than i did.(good for 600hp). My engine is fully built.

92ka24det said:
i'm not even close to spending 10 grand on my set up and the reason why i was looking for 370s beacause i'm nit looking to run hard, i just need transportation, later on i'll get it runing hard. I came across brand new sard 800cc for $200. i just want the car driving not necessarily runing hard. I have a brand new clutch and i got my 60-1 brand new for $400, not necessarily the best but will do the job for now. In everithyng i have i haven't spent over 4g. And if you read m4nfred posted more info on the engine than i did.(good for 600hp). My engine is fully built.
can vouch for this, bored and stroked, like i said, and ricky sr > ka...lol just to start a fight, keep the forum alive

Back
Top Bottom