SR issues

what kind of spark plugs are you running???? i had that problem but at about 5k RPM's and it was because somehow i had DENSO spark plugs. had to throw them away and jump on some NGK with a step cooler.... KILLED the issue. and by the way my shop has those ful pumps in stock! if you would have passed by we couldve given it to you rite there so you wont have to wait like a week for enjuku.

found the problem, i love enjuku for excellent service and products...

running NGK 5's....

FUEL PUMP!!!

i ordered it yesterday from Enjuku, came in today, swapped it out, goddamn car had an OEM 240 fuel pump... not a walboro, and it looked shot out... i love enjuku, always great service, and awesome ship time... i guess it helps that i only live 2 hours away from their store....

either way, swapped the pump, car now hauls SUPER ass... those little t25's are quite responsive....

it's still a little sputtery at idle, but after 1k RPM it pulls like a motherfucker, runs a bit rich with a fair amount of black smoke, mixed with tire smoke cause it lights those little 180SX wheels UP!!!

thanks for all your help guys!! if you have any ideas on the sputtery idle, and richness before i fix it myself, be my guest!

swap in a new cts sensor ( coolant temp) normally the main cause for richness besides maf

same exact thing i was thinking.... my black car ran the same way, till i changed out the CTS.. will be slapping on in today before the buyer picks the car up!!

thanks for the help guys!!!

i was running a silvia pump for a while, switching to walbro was wonderful. same as said issues when running old pump.

congrats:wiggle:

A walbro can cause some low end richness

Check your fuel pressure

You may have leaky injectors/o-rings - very easy to diagnose if you lift the fuel rail and turn the key to "on" which will turn on the pump and pressurize the lines. If there's a leak, you'll see it.

A walbro can cause some low end richness

Check your fuel pressure

You may have leaky injectors/o-rings - very easy to diagnose if you lift the fuel rail and turn the key to "on" which will turn on the pump and pressurize the lines. If there's a leak, you'll see it.

True i had this too.

you have alot of things, inlcuding my temp sensor you were suppose to give me haha.

im running a little rich could be coolant temp sensor like you guys say? not to thread jack

u said u didn't need it lol! I have it for u tho. and yeah ur running a tinny bit rich when u floored it.

sorry!! no :threadjac

Back
Top Bottom